Right out of South Park!

buildit

Why do I never have a camera when I really need one? Walmart parking lot and I'm just coming out after getting some mtn dew. Three cruisers pull into the lot, and you can hear them blipping the engines as they put-put across the lot to the front of the store where bicycles park. Of course they are head to toe pirate gear and even once stopped continue to blip the throttle to let everyone enjoy their open exhausts and know they have arrived. Suddenly I hear a small, "Oh, shit" as one of the village people drops his bike sideways, followed by a huge rev of the engine as he held the throttle open trying to keep the bike from going over further.

Well, he had attention and looks then. :lol: I could hear others laughing too at the big bad bikers as they tried to lift the cruiser back up. I hoped on the strom still laughing about the "fags" episode from south park.;)

you should get some pirate gear. maybe then, you'd ride your bike. :D

Yeah, those stroms are great cars. :rolleyes: Let me show you a real rider.:D

CoolHDrider.jpg

He's from Alaska and this isn't his first trip across the country or in Europe on a bike. Oh, he's also like 74 years old and that isn't his only bike. Met him at McClures in McArthur, hell of a nice guy too. Real riders don't need to go 204 MPH or have chrome cup holders. ;)