Yuengling in Ohio!!!!

conn-e-rot

Hopefully it won't have the "Sonic Effect"*

*At one point in time there were just a few Sonic s and it was nice to take the trip and go to it. Now, however, they are everywhere and have lost their novelty.

Sonicc has the best chilli dogs. thats the only reason i go there. and they are open 24 hours..

Not all of them are 24 hours around here but I can see where you're coming from. HOWEVER Skyline chili coneys blow any other hot dog served out of the water.

Not all of them are 24 hours around here but I can see where you're coming from. HOWEVER Skyline chili coneys blow any other hot dog served out of the water.

One word, Sabrett. Unless you've had a delicious Sabrett dog from a street vendor in NYC, you shut your uncultured whore mouf.

:D

One word, Sabrett. Unless you've had a delicious Sabrett dog from a street vendor in NYC, you shut your uncultured whore mouf.

:D

I think this is a similar relationship to Yueng and Ohioans. The farther away/more elusive something is, the more desirable it becomes.

That beer sucks, 1 step above budweiser.

this is crazy talk. go take your zima and GTFO

i mean, its 16 bucks a case, wtf are you expecting?

its leaps and bounds better than any other cheap beer out there.

Edited by John

this is crazy talk. go take your zima and GTFO

do they even still make zima?

From BeerAdvocate:

Yuengling's traditional lagers pours a light amber color with a small white head that dissipates rather quickly and leaves a little lacing. Smell is underwhelming, kind of bready, malty, but not very strong. Taste is malty, slightly biscuit, finish is smooth. A slightly heavy brew, but still easy to drink. Overall, it's a pretty good amber lager, and a great value as it can be had for prices similar to Budweiser. A go to cheap beer.

Overall, it's a pretty good amber lager

well, there ya go ;)

the last part says it all. its a CHEAP BEER. if you want a beer that you can pick up a case of cheap and pound down with your buddies and get shitty, this is it. its way better than budweiser, natty, coors, miller etc.

of course its no fat tire or bells. but thats apples and oranges. thats like comparing wild irish rose to a bottle of dominus...

if you want something a little more upscale try one of their seasonals. their lord chesterfield and the black and tan are very good as well.

Edited by John

well, there ya go ;)

the last part says it all. its a CHEAP BEER. if you want a beer that you can pick up a case of cheap and pound down with your buddies and get shitty, this is it. its way better than budweiser, natty, coors, miller etc.

Cheap beer sucks. All cheap beer.

Yuengling is like first place at the special olympics.

Cheap beer sucks. All cheap beer.

Yuengling is like first place at the special olympics.

cheap beer sucks when you want to have a beer maybe 2 with dinner.

when you want to play beer pong or flip cup, and drink 10 beers an hour, you dont want an IPA or something that costs 9 bucks a six pack. you want, nay NEED, something cheap. something that goes down easy.

when you want to play beer pong or flip cup, and drink 10 beers an hour, you dont want an IPA or something that costs 9 bucks a six pack. you want, nay NEED, something cheap. something that goes down easy.

until you graduate college and so used to drinking good beers that you start playing beer pong with Leinenkugel or Great Lakes :lol:

#firstworldproblems

Just out of curiosity...what are you drinking that's so high and above yuengling?

image002.jpg

And before the haters start reading off the labels there, let me just clarify: That's one of the beer cases at my favorite beer store, but I don't think everything they sell is better than Yueng, just most.

Edited by Zach

cheap beer sucks when you want to have a beer maybe 2 with dinner.

Using a beverage for competition or binge drinking purposes doesn't make it "good", it makes it an effective tool. I drink plenty of cheap beer, it sucks, but it does the job.

image002.jpg

And before the haters start reading off the labels there, let me just clarify: That's one of the beer cases at my favorite beer store, but I don't think everything they sell is better than Yueng, just most.

Tsingtao/Asahi/Corona/Modelo == crap. Especially the Asian beers. Even locally they taste like ass.

Good news for me, Newcastle is my go to cheap beer ATM, this'll be about 1/2 the price.

going ATM, you certainly need a decent beer to help you clean things out. You could do much worse.