01 GSXR 600 - FI Light is on

GESEXER

Bike turns over just won't start. Got any suggestions on what my problem could be. I am at wits end with this issue. I am thinking the relay may be bad but i could be wrong. I hope its nothing big. The fuel pump doesn't kick on for a prime! If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Not 100% sure on the Gixxers, but on the Hondas, we have a connector under the seat that we can jumper to get FI codes that help with troubleshooting. If you have a service manual for your bike, something like that should be in there. Good luck with the issue!

I jumped the plug to find out what the code was and it says C41 - fuel pump control system. I was told to tap on the fuel pump as I crank the motor. Nothing happened. I guess I need a fuel pump!

Thanks again man!

Glad I could be of some help. Just for sanity's sake, I'd read the circuit through the pump to make damn sure I need to replace that and just don't have a short or something along the way. (Not to insult your intelligence here.)