Route 164 Twistiful NEO ride 6-25-11

NinjaDoc

:) haha

any one know any good place to get rear view mirrors :)

well I'm glad I didn't grace you guys with my presence because my regulator died 2/3 through our ride :(

dayum, it all happens :(

Edited by NinjaDoc

Magley spooked me too. I mean, it's scary enough when you get a fly by from the XX, but when it's playing the theme from Deliverance from the speakers as he rockets by... that's what nightmares are made of.

:metal:

.... I man's (magley) dream... is another man's (doc) nightmare....

The truth is I was trying to save a little girl from a Giant polka dotted panda, while I was trying to do this his steel claws scratched my bike that's all, honest neo has lot of pandas :)

Some gossip mongers say I kept to the out side of the lane to allow mags to pass through and then head to a left ward curve like this looking at the rear view mirror, pace was fast, space was little and got squeezed into the guard rail :(

I was pretty excitedabout the ride and didn't know how every one pace was I thought I was stalling the giant rock blasting red bike. It was a lame mistake I could have easily avoided :(

The Ride was peculiar that we had world representation, america, Europe , middle east, Asia including India :) only missing was Africa and south america

When I ride 164, I go through Atwood first and take 44 right off of Rt.30. 44 has a few curves and is very clean, but short. It's alot better than riding to Lisbon and then hitting 164 from there, if you live in Akron or Canton that is. Or you can catch Rt.9 from 164, blast through there and take 30 back to 164 for another run.

164 is not 255, 260, 800, or 555, which are some of the best Ohios got. Sorry, I wasn't that impressed with 164, but I'm glad I rode it and had the experience.

People were cool, food was good, but I don't think I'll be back on 164 without good reason...I'll spend my time on any of the above.

When I ride 164, I go through Atwood first and take 44 right off of Rt.30. 44 has a few curves and is very clean, but short. It's alot better than riding to Lisbon and then hitting 164 from there, if you live in Akron or Canton that is. Or you can catch Rt.9 from 164, blast through there and take 30 back to 164 for another run.

So what you're saying is you'll lead the next group ride? This way we won't get lost and end up on some unpaved road in the middle of nowhere.

You ended up lost on 164? How was that possible? Yeah, 164 is not The Triple Nickel because it is clean and the gravel is minimal. It's also alot closer than making a day trip to S. Ohio and when you factor in 44 and Atwood, as well as Rt.9, it's the closet thing we have here in Canton. I still want to hit the southern part of Ohio since I have yet to do so this year.