2007 CBR600RR White 6109mi $5500

TSB67

Just posted mine on CL to see if I can sell it to buy this.

Edit... Threadjack to buy brn's bike... http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2464324499.html

Just out of curiosity...why would you sell a perfectly good 06...to buy an 07? I could understand if it was a different bike...but?

07 you gain 1 hp...and lose 7.2 lbs. :dunno:

Nothing against Brn's bike. It's phenomenally gorgeous.

Wish i had the $. Best of luck with the sale.

Just out of curiosity...why would you sell a perfectly good 06...to buy an 07? I could understand if it was a different bike...but?

07 came factory equipped with a steering stabalizer 06 did not. Less miles, OEM body work. Those are just a few that I see.

to make me jealous. I've only ridden an 07 once and I liked it A LOT more than my 05. Engine seemed smoother and as I learned it seemed to handle better because of the stock stabilizer

to make me jealous. I've only ridden an 07 once and I liked it A LOT more than my 05. Engine seemed smoother and as I learned it seemed to handle better because of the stock stabilizer

i dont think the stabilizer alone was the main reason for the improved handling ;)

I think it's a "fair" deal. I'm not a haggler, and I laugh at alot of the asking prices I see.

Not saying that a few millimeters here and a few grams there will completely rock your world, but it really IS a completely different bike - 07 was a full model change for the 600rr.

from everything i been looking at, its really a good deal compared to everyhing listed currently

from everything i been looking at, its really a good deal compared to everyhing listed currently

Yeah, alot of bikes out there are overpriced. They either are in good shape and people are asking far too much. OR, they are asking a fair price...for a well maintained bike...in which the bike is not. :nono:

Yeah, alot of bikes out there are overpriced. They either are in good shape and people are asking far too much. OR, they are asking a fair price...for a well maintained bike...in which the bike is not. :nono:

i can honestly say if i hadnt fallen for my VFR being "enough of a sport bike" I would have jumped on this about the first hour he had it up for sale. And I'm super picky about the bikes I buy being I better be able to make money or at the least come out even on them and at this price I feel like I could do either

i can honestly say if i hadnt fallen for my VFR being "enough of a sport bike" I would have jumped on this about the first hour he had it up for sale. And I'm super picky about the bikes I buy being I better be able to make money or at the least come out even on them and at this price I feel like I could do either

I'm right there with you. Most bikes (so far) that i've bought have been lower ticket bikes. I feel you can get your money back, or sell the bike for more than what you paid.

Higher end bike's not so much. They also seem to sit quite a while longer.

• 5 weeks later...