Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 16th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

491 miles for the day, plus just got back from 12 miles on the road bike with my son. I think de-bugging will wait til tomorrow.

Had a great time, (and realized yet again how little I know about riding) and looking forward to next month!!

491 miles for the day, plus just got back from 12 miles on the road bike with my son. I think de-bugging will wait til tomorrow.

Had a great time, (and realized yet again how little I know about riding) and looking forward to next month!!

You did just fine.

Today was a great day of riding. For all of you that were not able to make it you missed out. The section of 93 going south from 56 until we were past Jackson was pretty busy with traffic which started to discourage me but once we hit the Nation Forest down toward Ironton it got real good. No traffic and nice twisties. Unfortunately they had a little rain before we got there so the roads were a little damp which slowed us down slightly but not much.

Thanks Phil for the great lunch suggestion, Toro Loco was a very good and fast Mexican restaurant. For feeding 12 of us they did great.

The route we took back north was another great ride with more sweet twisties and very little traffic.

Looking forward to next months ride. We will be heading down to SE Ohio to hit some of those awesome roads we did last year. I will post up the route soon.

Thanks to all the riders that showed up today, you all did a great job!