Moto gp/ superbike

Why do the best riders in the world(other then myself(I'm kidding)) stick their leg out front entering a turn all dirt bike/supermoto style? This is all that has been on my mind since my wisdom teeth got pulled

Because Rossi started doing it. When he was winning.

Well since you live in BFE, lets just rock it out in Dennison? Maybe we can go to the yard on our bikes, get really drunk on Jaeger, then ride our bikes on the railroad tracks? They go right by my ex's so we could just crash there, literally.

Dude you ever go to Skullys? I got so drunk on the Skully Scandal or shot or whatever(blue) one time, I couldn't look at blue koolaid even.

Well since you live in BFE, lets just rock it out in Dennison? Maybe we can go to the yard on our bikes, get really drunk on Jaeger, then ride our bikes on the railroad tracks? They go right by my ex's so we could just crash there, literally.

Dude you ever go to Skullys? I got so drunk on the Skully Scandal or shot or whatever(blue) one time, I couldn't look at blue koolaid even.

Sounds good.

I have been there but is has been a while.

I dangled my leg as a goof into turn 1 at the WERA races a couple weeks ago.

I felt this would be humorous for a handful of reasons, namely:

- The Experts in the first wave had just lapped me and taken the checkered. They rolled off after start/finish, but I re-passed them and did the leg dangle in front of them as a joke.

- I was wearing my provisional novice shirt, so hopefully people knew I wasn't serious

- it really feels pretty darn good to straighten out your leg after 8-10 laps of hard riding...

I've read all the "balance" explanations and such, and I think it's basically BS. It feels comfortable for some guys to do the dangle, so they try it. Personally, I would be scared shitless of touching my foot down, and/or not being able to find the peg again before turning in.

I've heard the announcers talk about it on several MotoGP race commentaries that several of these guys came from flat-track racing - so it's simply habit for them, no matter what body position their in......makes sense because they usually only do it when the bike's stepping out under hard braking