Rider Killed on I-90 in Cleveland

Sniper_308

what a shame? Eff that. If he was drunk out of his mind, he went looking for trouble. Not shocking that he found it.

I feel worse for the poor woman he ran into. Now she's got leg injuries, and has to deal with the fact that she played a part in killing someone.

THAT'S a damn shame.

I'm tempted to do some compilations in the "fallen riders" threads, but it seems to me that 95% of these wrecks occur after dark. Wise up, people - if you're staying out late, leave the bike at home and take the car.

I stopped riding at night long before I stopped street riding all together. And I had added a fair bit of reflective white tape to my bike for added visibility. I still have a 4" roll if anyone wants some.

Now that you know the facts....How do you feel about the poor woman ? The one that is out on bond for vehicular manslaughter...Oh, by the way, news reports say her legs are fine ! Treated and released...like most drunks.

RIP rider. On OR, we tend to own up to mistakes and misinformation pretty quickly on our own. Sorry about your friend, but you're being an ass.

Edited by C-bus

@Ohio1959

I read all the news reports when it happened. They all had it wrong. That was because the responders and police had it wrong. The investigation initially had it wrong also. But that changed. The news now presents the correct information. Which everyone on here was pretty quick to catch. Take the blame elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

Now that you know the facts....How do you feel about the poor woman ? The one that is out on bond for vehicular manslaughter...Oh, by the way, news reports say her legs are fine ! Treated and released...like most drunks.

If you had read the whole thread, you would have seen that the statements you quoted were withdrawn when the news story's error was realized.

Kind of ironic that you're attacking me without getting the whole story, isn't it?

**** Okay, i read the news story linked below the original post, and that contradicts what was originally posted.
Police initially told NewsChannel5 that the motorcycle appeared to be driving the wrong way, but further investigation led to Kearne's arrest.
If that's the case, then all of my previous statements are withdrawn - except the part about not riding at night. Whether it's the rider's fault or someone else's, I think riding at night is a risky move at best.
Edited by redkow97

I'm willing to cut the guy a little slack because his friend just died, and emotions are surely running high.

we'll see what his next few posts say. People seem to have been nice enough in his intro thread, so hopefully this thread won't be too off-putting.