.... out of curiousity... where's your blood from....

MIKE53ALI

Born in the U.S. of A.

Ancestors arrived in the U.S. on my birthday in 1739, came from Switzerland.

I speak fruent Engrish, less fruent French, some Latin.

Drive American, ride Japanese (bikes...). :D

Scottish /German. Speak fluent English, Scottish, Irish, British, Canadian, and a little Australian ... "put the shrimp on the bar-b..!". Ride Japanese and drive Japanese.

German-English-Irish. Just like most of the rest of the USA.

Mom's side is pure German. Although great grandma was from the German-French border and probably French or part French. Been over to visit relatives. The small town my ancestors come from dates back 600 years or more in Southern Germany. And a lot of the original buildings are still standing.

Dad's side goes back to an English soldier marrying an Irish girl during a military occupation of Ireland. Their son was a lieutenant and sailed to Williamsburg Virginia on one of the first ships, and stayed. His descendants migrated to North/South Carolina, Virginia, (no West Virginia back then), Kentucky, and Illinois. No Ohio back then either, it was Indian territory. Some split and went to Georgia. One of those ancestors (Knipe)was a recipient of the Victorian Cross. Another was commander of Fort Pitt during Indian wars around Pittsburgh.

Speak Americanese, decent French, some German, some Japanese. Slowly picking up Spanish.

I don't care who makes my cars and bikes anymore. It's whatever I want.

Guess I don't care who makes girl friends either. Quite a variety.

edit: And as far as I can tell, every male, as far back as I can find, served in military service.

And that also means on both sides of the American Civil War.

Edited by ReconRat

Norwegian, Scotch-Irish, French, Welsh/English mix on one side and Lakota on the other. Everyone on the one side is blonde/red-head and blue-eyed, so it's usually a quizzical response when I'm introduced as a relative...

All of my relatives have been here a while (some much longer than others). Had ancestors on both sides during the Big One.

I ride Italian.

I'm the 2nd generation born American - Grandfolk came here in the 40's - grandpop was Austrian, grandma is German - not fluent in any language other than English, but I can cuss ya in Spanish a little bit :D:D:D

Born in America, mostly German, a little welsh thrown in. Bike is Japanese but want an English bike some day. Cars I am all over the the place, but the top 3 wants are German, Japanese (well I have it just need to finish the resto on it) and Detroit.

Maily german fathers been here since early 1800s. little indian, Bryds town tn is named after my moms side. Currently ride a suzuki in front and a zx1400 on the back and my hubby in between:D

Edited by snot

Mother side is irish/english. Dads side is probably pollock/ czech. I really need to do a full back ground on his side because every time anyone aske me where our name is from I dont actually know. I have fairly white skin that will tan nicely with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair. I drive american ride japanese but want some italian and german.