some people to ride with

cbr600

Title pretty much says all I have been riding for about 3 months and only have one riding partner most the time we don't even get to ride due to work scedules but I am looking for some new people to ride with in columbus/grovecity area I'm a young guy with a. Honda cbr would like to ride with some other young sport bike riders

You should come check out our monthly rides. We do them on the 3rd Saturday of every month. There is a thread in the Ride and Events forum. Christian Sport Bike Association Ride July 16th.

...I am looking for some new people to ride with in columbus/grovecity area I'm a young guy with a. Honda cbr would like to ride with some other young sport bike riders

Guess I'm out :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Cool I'm just looking for people in general to ride with everyonce in. A while old farts are cool just feel like id fit in more with the younger guys due to the fact that I am a young guy but my work schedule is always changin I will be of this weekend however and wouldn't mind riding I'm right off alkire road not far from galloway at all

Cool I'm just looking for people in general to ride with everyonce in. A while old farts are cool just feel like id fit in more with the younger guys due to the fact that I am a young guy but my work schedule is always changin I will be of this weekend however and wouldn't mind riding I'm right off alkire road not far from galloway at all

you say you want to ride with people, you post in the 4th thread, but don't come out.....:wtf:

You should come check out our monthly rides. We do them on the 3rd Saturday of every month. There is a thread in the Ride and Events forum. Christian Sport Bike Association Ride July 16th.

:+15million: This is the best group you could possibly ride with - definitely go!

:+15million: This is the best group you could possibly ride with - definitely go!

Whoa! I haven't been here much, so I am not sure if you have been around much, but it's glad to see you post again. I hope to see you out on another CSBA ride soon.

So, what do you consider young guys? Yeah, I guess by asking that it just means I'm too old. I am recovering, and will very soon be able to ride just about any time, anywhere, with any type of bikes. If you get bored enough, send me a message!

:busa:

Yeep, can't learn nothing from old boring guys and gals. What could they possible know about motorcycles or fun.

Other than they managed to stay alive for a considerable amount of time.

You do have one point though, with age the concept comes that a motorcycle is a tool, not a toy.

Same amount of fun, just a different viewpoint.

edit: note that the 1976 Honda listed above was my 4th or 5th motorcycle. Hard to remember all the motorcycles...

Edited by ReconRat

Thanks for the good words Harb67. Coming from someone that broke their back on one of the rides means a lot.

My ineptitude doesn't change the fact that CSBA is a great group of folks and that the rides are always a blast :)

I just graduated a few weeks back and landed a full-time job, and I'm working a ton of overtime so I can pick up a 675 or something this winter - hopefully I'll be out with you guys next season!

I am looking forward to riding with you again. Congrats on the landing of the job. Did you end up staying in the area as well or did you move back north?

I'm working in the Easton corporate park and living on campus still - for the next 14 months or so, and I plan on staying in columbus after that. I'm hoping to pick up a bike in late winter and be ready to go by the first day of next riding season.