7/10/11 SE Ohio Bukkake Refresher

InyaAzz

Always pushing for sunday rides and you can't even make it when it is set up, huh speedy? Haha, don't worry inya, I should be there at least. I can't make the Saturday ride, so I'm going somewhere Sunday and it might as well be this route. I haven't descided what bike to take out yet though.

Always pushing for sunday rides and you can't even make it when it is set up, huh speedy? Haha, don't worry inya, I should be there at least. I can't make the Saturday ride, so I'm going somewhere Sunday and it might as well be this route. I haven't descided what bike to take out yet though.

I'm glad you noticed the irony in his cancellation. :)

So far it looks like 3....+1 insane speed racer.

ROLL CALL folks.

SO far it's:

InyaAzz

Imprez55

If you're meeting us from Columbus (someone asked), there is a Fuel Mart (201 W Main St) right on the corner of 83 and 22/40. Slab it east on 70 to get there. We should be rolling past there between 10:30 and 11:00. If you're there, just catch us rolling south.

i cant go but my friend jeff will show up i will give him the details, he has ridden with you before has the 2006 cbr1000

ROLL CALL folks.

SO far it's:

InyaAzz

Imprez55

If you're meeting us from Columbus (someone asked), there is a Fuel Mart (201 W Main St) right on the corner of 83 and 22/40. Slab it east on 70 to get there. We should be rolling past there between 10:30 and 11:00. If you're there, just catch us rolling south.

Alright, I'll tag along. Will be at the Fuel Mart at 10:30. You guys gonna stop or should I just join two random riders going south?

You ever just do that when you're out riding? See a couple of riders and just start riding with them. I do sometimes, just wondering if anyone else does. In my pathetic thing called life, that seems to be the only way I get to ride with others. :cry::violin:

The meet time is in the original thread. Check the first post for a link. 8am at 82/83.

The guys got to that area in a lil over two hours. So guys from Cbus meeting there might want to get there at 1015 instead. Just an observation from today. Also, the dayton group got held up in traffic due to 70 coming to 1 lane in West Cbus.

Please check this thread through the night and into the morning. There may be a change in the route, due to reports of excessive gravel and more than one Asian on the roads (I luv u guyz). It's probably not going to affect the part north of 70...but I won't know until I get crackin' on it.

At this time so close to the ride I would suggest not changing the route. Anytime I have been on a ride with a late change it has turned into a cluster fuck. Gravel is a subjective thing and I have been on roads I thought were fine while others on the ride thought it was terrible. It is a public road and you should be riding within your limits to give you some out options. Very rarely is the gravel all the way across your lane and if you can't go below it or above it you are probably going too fast for the street.

Have fun and be safe. My trials riding weekend went to shit and I am at home all weekend on a liquid diet for 2 to 3 days, fuck it sucks getting old.

At this time so close to the ride I would suggest not changing the route. Anytime I have been on a ride with a late change it has turned into a cluster fuck. Gravel is a subjective thing and I have been on roads I thought were fine while others on the ride thought it was terrible. It is a public road and you should be riding within your limits to give you some out options. Very rarely is the gravel all the way across your lane and if you can't go below it or above it you are probably going too fast for the street.

Have fun and be safe. My trials riding weekend went to shit and I am at home all weekend on a liquid diet for 2 to 3 days, fuck it sucks getting old.

Nobody asked you.

Nobody asked you.

Fine, you just go and have fun on your magical mystery tour. Have fun missing your turns and having to turn around to only miss half of your intended route. What do I know? If you are going on an unfamiliar route no matter what the group size is you need a competent sweep rider to help keep the cluster fuck to a minimum if that's at all possible.