7/10/11 SE Ohio Bukkake Refresher

InyaAzz

You ever just do that when you're out riding? See a couple of riders and just start riding with them. I do sometimes, just wondering if anyone else does. In my pathetic thing called life, that seems to be the only way I get to ride with others. :cry::violin:

:plus1:

if Im just rollin around... and you're on a rocket... you might just find me behind you....

:D

UP knows I'm just messin with him. I had already decided a long while ago in the other thread that I wasn't changing anything.

You cannot possibly be fucking with me, that would be mean and uncalled for.

Tell that butt itch to quit stirring the pot.

I joke...

WTF? Roads are definately rideable...but barely. Way too much gravel to get in a constant groove for more than a few turns at a time. I spent the entire ride on gravel duty. Still...it beat NOT riding. Tpoppa..i'll take u up on your route next time. We skipped the loop after 78 w and just took 78 w to 83. We also skipped 666..but in hindsight that was a bad idea.

The new ZX10 with the race ECU is the truth. Wow. Jinx left me in the dust twice as quick as he usually does.

Way too much gravel to get in a constant groove for more than a few turns at a time.

Yesterday, I was feeling pretty good on the south route. But, once we had a gravel issue on 260, I started riding pretty defensively. Most of our group hadn't been on 260 or 255 before, so no need to push in those conditions.

Tpoppa..i'll take u up on your route next time.

Come on a CORE ride, that is one of the usual routes back to NEO.

The new ZX10 with the race ECU is the truth. Wow. Jinx left me in the dust twice as quick as he usually does.

Than bike is bad ass, just imagine how fast it would be if it didn't have to haul all the extra weight. It doesn't need to be faster though, it can walk away from me at will.

• 3 weeks later...