mathmatical amazment-only happens this year

Gump

Add the last two digits of the year you were born to how old you will be this year. It equals 111 for everyone! Ooooo :D

Edited by Gump

Here's the chain text someone sent me.

Ok i know this is silly, but i dont want to take a chance when there is money.?

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE THIS AND LIVE THIS EVENT. Calendar for July 2011. Money bags!! This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays & 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money. Kinda of interesting-read on!!!! This year we're going to experience 4 unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all....Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born-now add the age you will be this year, The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world. This is the year of the Money!!!! The proverb goes that if you send this to 8good firends money will appear in the next 4 days as it is explained in Chinese .bbFENGSHUI Those who don't continue the chain won't prosper.

Here's the chain text someone sent me.

Ok i know this is silly, but i dont want to take a chance when there is money.?

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE THIS AND LIVE THIS EVENT. Calendar for July 2011. Money bags!! This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays & 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money. Kinda of interesting-read on!!!! This year we're going to experience 4 unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all....Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born-now add the age you will be this year, The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world. This is the year of the Money!!!! The proverb goes that if you send this to 8good firends money will appear in the next 4 days as it is explained in Chinese .bbFENGSHUI Those who don't continue the chain won't prosper.

:nono:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/trivia/fivedays.asp

this is stupid, it works with every year of course the year you were born + age = 111 all you are doing is adding up to 100 then adding the year it currently is, every time a new century comes around it starts over. so if you were born in 2001 and it is the year 2100 you would be 99 add 01 and it is 100, nothing special about it.

and that lady who was born in 18xx, of course it equals over 200, she was born in a different century.

doesn't work if your birthday has already passed either. I already turned 28 in 2011, so this year i won't "turn" anything.

if I use my next birthday, I get 112 (83+29)

You use what ever age you turned in that year not your next birthday.