Ohio Riders Chili Cookoff at Roadhouse 66 - 10/08

Casper

oh if i was off that day i might have tried to come with special indian level of spice and hot chilli, yall will die right there and then your bodies will turn in the grave from the heat :D

Oh shit.^^^

For those of you who dont like your innards burned and raped by hot coals, Roadhouse has a great menu. So feel free to come and meet some new people or hang with old friends.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh if i was off that day i might have tried to come with special indian level of spice and hot chilli, yall will die right there and then your bodies will turn in the grave from the heat :D

Yeh and I could get those T shirts.....lol

Gonna be a nice day, I'm riding!

Yeah think we're riding too!

Something for later maybe too... http://www.cvgcarshow.com/

Oh, and the Italian Festival is going on too...http://www.columbusitalianfestival.com/

Edited by SWing'R

About to leave and head that direction.

Translation....I'm sitting in my boxer shorts on the couch. Give me another hour, to shit and shower, then another 30 to get out car, then wash said car, then another 30 to drive to gas station and fill up.

Real estimation of departure...1:00pm :-D

Well had to take my doggie in yesterday for what we thought was a minor operation, but she is not fairing too well. Had to take her back in this morning, so we really can't leave her along in the house.

Man its always something.....and to make matters worse its b utiful outside!

Wasn't hard for mine to be spiciest with only three entries. :lol:

Thanks to all of you who came out though. That was fun. Wish it hadn't been so damn nice out today. Everyone went riding instead. :lol:

Next time, man, next time.

Casper's chili was pretty hot, but it wasn't the atomic hot that I was expecting, from past reviews on here. Pretty tasty, too!

Next time, man, next time.

Casper's chili was pretty hot, but it wasn't the atomic hot that I was expecting, from past reviews on here. Pretty tasty, too!

I got this text tonight after asking "someone" if they wanted some of the leftovers:

Fuck you. I do NOT want any more chili. I literally have never taken a more painful shit in my life. Just had to sit on the pot at a bar and I felt like my asshole was bleeding. Then I zipped up and tried to walk out.... Jamal might have been in the bowl raping me. I could barely walk. :(

It's a tasty hot, but it gets you. :D