Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 20th Ride

JCMathis

Ok everyone, the route is planned for next month. This is going to be a good one, not that the others are not good but this will be the long one of the season and many twisty roads. Many of you will recognize this route from last year. If you cannot spend all day on the bike then you can take off on I-70 after lunch and slab it home. Since the day will include over 300 miles we will find some place quick for lunch to prevent spending an hour or more not riding.

Meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave. We will meet at 8:30 and depart as close to 9:00 as possible.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/549432

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to make atleast one but hard for me to meet in Columbus. I wanted to track you guys down on the last one. It went through my neck of the woods, but just had a baby last sunday

There is no reason you could not meet us at 595 and 33 along the route.

I'll be there... I'll probably head north from 93 or Dresden since I'll probably be near death at that point from trying to keep up with you guys all day :).

believe me....one day it just clicks. Don't push it and you enjoy your own ride ;)

IN!

Although I will most likely have to join the ride in Carroll on 33. Not counting 33 this looks like a really good route. Hope it will be as uneventful as the last ride:)

believe me....one day it just clicks. Don't push it and you enjoy your own ride ;)

yes it does! I think it might be starting to "click" for me.

IN!

Although I will most likely have to join the ride in Carroll on 33. Not counting 33 this looks like a really good route. Hope it will be as uneventful as the last ride:)

Hopefully it will be LESS eventful, and more fun!

You did not like the last one? No one got hurt. Minor cosmetic damage to the FJR. No delays. Whats not to like?

JP - you were wheeling that ninja, eating them curves for dinner if you ask me...i''m not the greatest, but i know what i saw. :-)

You did not like the last one? No one got hurt. Minor cosmetic damage to the FJR. No delays. Whats not to like?

Oh no, I loved the last one, and I know that nobody got hurt, I just mean that having ANY crashes is bad and can be improved upon.

I'm also praying for Ben that his condition improves so that he can enjoy the ride more!

That said, I think I'll probably have to be out on this one to spend some time with the family, since I have to work so many Saturdays. :(

If you can give me a time to meet at 595 and 33 I should be able to make it, might catch you there then just run till the quick lunch stop. By the looks of the map probly be around Marrietta?

I would think that we would be there by 9:30 - 9:45 as long as we leave on time.

We could do the following for gas and food.....

At 90 Miles - McConnellsville at 60 & 78 for Gas

At 190 Miles - Woodsfield at 78 & 800 for Gas and Quick food at a Subway or McD's. It will be about 12:30PM if we leave at 9AM and no one crashes. :eek:

At 285 Miles - Frazeysburg at 60 & 16 for Gas and goodbyes.

Ride ends back near Columbus where we all split up at about 330 miles.

See y'all on the 20th.

This might be a possibility depending on how well I feel, I'll just have to take it easy on the shoulder. I'll no a couple days before if I'll be up for it

You can just ride in the back with Ben, Phil and I. I'm sure that will be easy for you :-) Hope you can make it.