Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 20th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loading the GPS right now with the route. It should be a great ride!

i still couldnt get my gps to load this route....dont know what i'm doing wrong, but it took me an hour to manually do this.....its probably user error.... :mad: Oh well at least i got it in there. :D

We will be changing the route very slightly. Instead of us going up 595 just past Logan we will take 93 out of Logan. The Pelotonia is going to be riding 595 so I want no part of that chaos.

Everytime I see one of these CSBA rides I want to go! I just know 300 miles would be pushing it waaay to much for me. I wish I had a way to take the freakin' chair with me! I am brainstorming a wheelchair mount so I can actually ride somewhere and not worry about chair transportation all the time. :mad:

I will miss once again. Will be stuck at the county fair medical tent tending to scraped knees and kids who had way to much pop and candy then decided riding the tornado 10 times in a row sounded like a good idea. :(

That sounds like it would be a welcome relief from the crackheads and bath salters that you deal with most of the time.

Everytime I see one of these CSBA rides I want to go! I just know 300 miles would be pushing it waaay to much for me. I wish I had a way to take the freakin' chair with me! I am brainstorming a wheelchair mount so I can actually ride somewhere and not worry about chair transportation all the time. :mad:

I wondered how long it would take you to want a chair mount! :) How heavy is the chair? I odn't think it would be too difficult to come up with something that would work for you!

I wondered how long it would take you to want a chair mount! :) How heavy is the chair? I odn't think it would be too difficult to come up with something that would work for you!

Duct tape? Somewhere i saw a pic of a guy with a small chair that was mounted on a modified topcase rack; can't find it now, though. Several people have done bike racks this way, so it can certainly be done...

Unfortunately looks like I'm out for tomorrow; parents are coming into town for the weekend, so being gone having fun all day would be a bad thing. Bummer.

I'm new to this group but interested in joing the ride. -This month I can't, already riding with friends, but will join the ride in Sept. How can I get more info on your club?

For info on the CSBA please go to christiansportbike.com and you can also check out the CSBA forum at http://www.christiansportbike.com/phpBB3/index.php. There is no where near as much traffic as this forum but it is where most of our- info can be found. You can also give me a call anytime, pm me for number.