Anyone actually interested

Ringo

Let me know if you actually want to stunt, we have a group here locally that stunts, its all about the practice.

Anybullshitpostedilljustignoresosaveit

+1. You have to appreciate an opening post with a car dealership radio ad-like disclaimer. :bow:

come on guys... why is there a stunt section if people just get bashed for it?

I came from a stunt background... Everyone has their thing. If done in a closed environment and not on public roads, so be it.

i'm sure if you setup a "stunt meet" at some parking lot where you had the owner's permission to use the space, you would get responses.

good luck with your thread ringo... if you don't fuck it up by going full retard, i'm sure it won't be that bad.

• Upvote 1

come on guys... why is there a stunt section if people just get bashed for it?

I came from a stunt background... Everyone has their thing. If done in a closed environment and not on public roads, so be it.

I just don't know what kind of stunts you can do when your standing up flapping your arms like you are going to fly away

jbot, I wish you would just keep it to yourself occasionally. Talk about retard. :wtf:

bambam, if you feel like understanding the situation a bit better before you make a snap judgment, feel free to peruse his past threads and the mess made of them.

if you already know the "history" or if you still feel the same way after looking at it from a "informed" perspective, well, there's nothing I can do about that. so sorry for offending your sensibilities.

I am not going to lie i have done a lot in the past when younger, even got a ticket for riding a wheelie on 270 back when i thought i was the only one on the road that mattered... However now that i am a little older I completely understand what a jack ass i was for doing it on public roads with traffic, however i do not see why someone has a problem with soemone else pulling some wheelies and things on a "closed" area?!?!? Is this somehow different then going out to back roads and running 100+ through twisties? The way i look at it is, its your bike and your body... so if that is something you enjoy and you are not hurting anyone else then why should anyone else have a problem with it?

I have no problem with stunting as long as it's not on open roads.... just messin' with Ringo I'm sure he knows by now he's gonna get em busted for awhile

And rightfully so!! ;)

bambam, if you feel like understanding the situation a bit better before you make a snap judgment, feel free to peruse his past threads and the mess made of them.

if you already know the "history" or if you still feel the same way after looking at it from a "informed" perspective, well, there's nothing I can do about that. so sorry for offending your sensibilities.

Yep, I have followed Ringo threads with keen interest from the start. He does seem to bring out ALL the whinging crybabies in this website.

It is very entertaining!

:D

No offense taken or meant Jbot. You little wanker.

Yep, I have followed Ringo threads with keen interest from the start. He does seem to bring out ALL the whinging crybabies in this website.

It is very entertaining!

:D

No offense taken or meant Jbot. You little wanker.

first you call me a retard, then a "whinging" (speak american!) crybaby, then you top it off by making fun of my wanker... the hurtful offensiveness is too overwhelming for me to take.

i'll probably have to binge on fish and crisps for days to recover.

The most enjoyable thing I have found on youtube are the videos of street stunters crashing their bikes. However, I find stunting extremely interesting when it is done in a closed environment and not on an open road. Stunting takes a level of skill that I have no desire to master, but enjoy watching in a controlled environment. On the street however, it brings out road rage from deep inside me. I remember when I lived in Cleveland ('97-'99) having 4 Star Boys riding wheelies in the lane next to me (e/b Rt. 8 toward Akron) and just staring at me as they rode parallel to me. It was all I could do to resist the urge to yank the wheel to the left and wipe all 4 out. Good luck and keep it where it belongs (off the street).

first you call me a retard, then a "whinging" (speak american!) crybaby, then you top it off by making fun of my wanker... the hurtful offensiveness is too overwhelming for me to take.

i'll probably have to binge on fish and crisps for days to recover.

Fish and crisps? You are trying to get me going eh? Chips man, chips!

Tosser. Is that better?

we have a place where we go to practice, to be honest there is nothing more fun than doing it late night on the freeway when noone is around but you gotta get to that level first.

The best video ive seen on youtube about stunters is a group from south cali that literally all they did was little scoot power wheelies from lights and one daredevil from the group rode with one hand with his thumb up :p. Kids are too hard core for me :)

No but seriosly if anyone wants to learn pm me you can meet up with us and practice im still practicing with the guy that taught me. I like to think its my bike slowing me down but shit that isnt a very good excuse is it.