Older Gold Wing Jacket & Pants For Sale

Pfloydgad

These go back a ways, but they are in great shape.

Hondaline "Nightlite" Super reflective XL Jacket with liner. Water resistent, GL emblems on arms, "Not" an armored jacket, thats the Older thing about it.

I also have the matching overpants of the same material, XL also, elastic wasteband, regular cuff legs.

The Nightlte gear has glass particals in the fabric, and when lights hit it, you can be seen in Space. :eek:

Asking $50 for the jacket and $40 for the pants. (New Pricing: Jacket $40, Pants: $30)

These are not available anymore, I just don't need them anymore either.

Drop me a response on here, if we are close, we can meet up to exchange,. Seems like a good reason to ride to me.

E-mail me at: decolag@hotmail.com, Or call me @ 937-508-5477

If you need pics, let me know and I will sned them to your e-mail.

Thanks for looking, and ride safe all.

Greg

Edited by Pfloydgad
Price Adjustment

How much older? And can you post a pic?

My grandpa has 10+ 1977-1980 (or whatever years they made 1000cc)1000cc goldwings a few are LTd's if it's from that tine frame an will fit somebody 6'6" 270lbs I'm interested

Matt,

You might be pushing the seams on these, they are both Adult XL, but they are not oversized at all. You are a big dude, and I just think these would be way to tight. I am 6'3" and 245, and the jacket is barely right.

Nlow...as far as the style.

These came out from Hondaline in 1984 with the introduction of the GL1200. I got an 86 in 86 and did these for night time riding. I also had an Aerostitch onepiece suit that was armoured. I gera up for everything, and these did not get very much use at all.

I will get some pics and post them, thet are very nice and clean, and show little to no wear and tear.

Thanks for the interest,ands everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

Matt,

You might be pushing the seams on these, they are both Adult XL, but they are not oversized at all. You are a big dude, and I just think these would be way to tight. I am 6'3" and 245, and the jacket is barely right.

Nlow...as far as the style.

These came out from Hondaline in 1984 with the introduction of the GL1200. I got an 86 in 86 and did these for night time riding. I also had an Aerostitch onepiece suit that was armoured. I gera up for everything, and these did not get very much use at all.

I will get some pics and post them, thet are very nice and clean, and show little to no wear and tear.

Thanks for the interest,ands everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

Thanks for the honest answers!! If they fit my gpa, I'd be all over them, would love to get him an '80's style goldwing jacket to go with his late '70-early '80 gold wing!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Matt.

You are in for quite a wonderful life with that darling little angel you have.

Keep yourself safe, so you are there for her forever. :)

Everyone else, please be safe out there, Please ATGATT.

Greg

I have a feeling I'm gonna have my hands full in About 15 years! I'm gonna stick around the best I can! Great meeting you and hopefully we can for a 'short' ride by your standards, some time soon!