Wtb

Hutch

ok I was wanting to make a puechase . Don't know a lot about guns but awhile back some had a Sig 556 or something like that, that I liked. So I'm guess I'm looking to get something like that or AK , m-16 somethin in those lines. So what's people got for sale pics would be nice

www.gunlistings.org is a site that is kinda like the craigslist for guns. You can sort it by state, gun type and there is an option to show only private sellers or only dealers. All the postings have to have a city, so it's fairly easy to find something local.

First things first... DO YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT BASED ON YOUR NEEDS/WANTS!!!!

I just want something that when I pull trigger a bullet comes out and fucks shit up.

I just want something that when I pull trigger a bullet comes out and fucks shit up.

Is this your first gun?? I am a huge gun person but if this is your first, do yourself a favor and go with someone and learn the basics... just going out and tearing "shit" up is fun, but you will be happier in the end when you know the correct way to clean and service your firearm and the basics of shooting it.