Fallen Riders Memorial Fund Poker Run

Vulcan_Rider

Sunday August 7th at QSL Valley View. I go on this run every year and it is a pretty good time and it benefits a great organization. I already have a group of 4-6 in on this and wanted to try to get more. I will be starting at the valley view location however you can also start from sheffield or mentor and it all ends at valley view. First out at 10 last out at 12 and last in at 4. I actually won this last year and I can only hope to do it again. Details are still being hashed out as far as where we are going to meet up. If interested post up and I will post details as I figure them out.

can I bring my new dirt bike LOL! It has plates. just kinda ugly still. I might try to do this as I want to give the dr350 a good shake down.

I don't give a shit what it is or how it looks I just want to get as many people as possible to go. The wife of a fallen rider will be with our group so the more people there to show support the better.

Meeting at 830 at "The Place To Be" restaurant in Brook Park for breakfast. If you don't want to eat then 930 at the same place.

Address for "The Place to be" is 5751 Smith Road, Brook Park ohio.

Post up if you are coming for sure so that I can check my phone before we leave so no one gets left behind.