Sunday 8/7?

Bad324

I am 95% sure that I am in for this ride... are we eating after we all meet up or should I grab something ahead of time?

I don't think there are any planned stops for food, but I am open to the consensus of the group. If I were you, I would grab something lite to eat beforehand.

I am 95% sure that I am in for this ride... are we eating after we all meet up or should I grab something ahead of time?
I don't think there are any planned stops for food, but I am open to the consensus of the group. If I were you, I would grab something lite to eat beforehand.

agreed, I just plan on getting snacks at gas stops.

Likwid and I are meeting and taking off from my place no later than 10 and are gonna bomb down 21 to Bolivar

Radar looks pretty decent, I too don't mind taking my chances on 20% for the rest of the day

I'm up and pounding gatorades and water so I can rehydrate and over hydrate so I don't lose my mind halfway through the ride :lol:

Likwid is running on hebrew time so we should be there right at 11. Depending on how Lammie feels, if its looking like rain as were getting further south we can always adjust the route to avoid it

Gah, I'm out. Overdid hills on my road bike this morning; I'm taking the rest of the day off from two wheeled hijinks....

That cell looks like it's dissipating as it moves east; shouldn't be an issue. Have fun!

Oof, that was a good ride, except the slab home ;)

Glad a bunch of you got out!

yea slabbing sucks but it was nice to just get home with the quickness. Gotta get in some practice before the big game :lol: