Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

This is me pouting still because Im jealous. However, if it's raining or even sprinkling tomorrow, Im not jealous. Mid O in rain scares me.

Fer realz. My last (and only) track day at Mid OH was in the wet and the sealer patches were like ice. It was like flat tracking out of the carousel towards start/finish.:eek:

Trying to keep up with it since its been about 4 pages lol. But looks like this as best as I can tell:

15th

Twizted+teressa-Intermediate (Garage room open for 2) @Monday

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

candybluzx6-Novice

16th

cbrbrent-Intermediate

bigd-Novice

Mykill-Intermediate

OSUYZFR1-Intermediate

Coyote-Novice

Rusty 848-Advanced-?

SJC1000rr-Advanced

RVT1000-Intermediate

r1crusher-Intermediate (Garage room for 2) @ Tuesday

Dubguy85-Advanced

Hutch-Specator

Edited by SJC1000rr

I will even do the no rain dance for you guys trying to ride tomorrow because it does not look good. BUT Nelson last weekend was supposed to rain like all weekend, or whatever, 40% t 60% and only rained Saturday AFTER it was over.

Enjoy and keep the rubber side down!

Just dropped off by r1crusher, and headed for the shower. Awesome day at Mid OH! Good to see Hutch there, and Brent is faster every time I see him. Thanks to Steve and Mike for hanging with us. Today was a freaking blast!!

Good news videos turned out so hopefully I'll work on getting something together for each of you. Thanks for the garage and splitting with us Kevin and steve. I had a blast too. Big ups to SJC. Thanks again man and I hope to one again with you soon.

Home, unpacked, and going to hit the rain locker. Then BED! OMG am I fookin' tired!

Steve and Mike, super nice to meet you two, glad we could all hang out and you're welcome on the garage. :D I was glad to hear the advise I gave Mike helped a little. OSUYZF, thanks for stopping over to say hey! And it was def. good to see Brent again and his pit bitch for the day, Hutch.

I'm pretty stoked to have turned a paltry 1:51. But shaving 3 seconds off after the session before is pretty inspiring. A really BIG thanks to Predator (aka Chris from Asphalt Junkies) for the tow. I only have one thing to say for anyone getting a tow from Chris....DO NOT....I REPEAT....DO NOT....try to follow him into T5 at the end of the back straight! You WILL end up playing in the sand and using your plastics as your pail and shovel. MY LORD!! And I guess Brent will have to up his game now also. LOL!

But I do have one HUGE bitch about the whole day though. Where in the hell was ANDY! Twizted, don't feel bad....the turd bailed on us too and the weather couldn't have been his excuse! It would have been so sweet watching Steve (SJC) lapping Andy all day long.

In all though, FUCKING SWEET ASS PERFECT DAY!!

• Upvote 1

i know i know.. i talked to him.. saving monies for other days. haha

oh well glad you all had agreat day i was thinking about it everytime i stared out the window.."man work blows i wanna ride"

theresa and I will be at mid o on the 29th tho... bringing a buddy we met from when we went to jennings GP track in florida

Home, unpacked, and going to hit the rain locker. Then BED! OMG am I fookin' tired!

Steve and Mike, super nice to meet you two, glad we could all hang out and you're welcome on the garage. :D I was glad to hear the advise I gave Mike helped a little. OSUYZF, thanks for stopping over to say hey! And it was def. good to see Brent again and his pit bitch for the day, Hutch.

I'm pretty stoked to have turned a paltry 1:51. But shaving 3 seconds off after the session before is pretty inspiring. A really BIG thanks to Predator (aka Chris from Asphalt Junkies) for the tow. I only have one thing to say for anyone getting a tow from Chris....DO NOT....I REPEAT....DO NOT....try to follow him into T5 at the end of the back straight! You WILL end up playing in the sand and using your plastics as your pail and shovel. MY LORD!! And I guess Brent will have to up his game now also. LOL!

But I do have one HUGE bitch about the whole day though. Where in the hell was ANDY! Twizted, don't feel bad....the turd bailed on us too and the weather couldn't have been his excuse! It would have been so sweet watching Steve (SJC) lapping Andy all day long.

Rep for you!!! I pussed out... LOl.. NAA man.. I just didn't get my bike ready, nothing packed, bla bla..excuse after excuse. :D

I know SJC would have lapped me all day!!

Steve and Mike, super nice to meet you two, glad we could all hang out and you're welcome on the garage. :D I was glad to hear the advise I gave Mike helped a little.

Your advice helped a lot.

I also happened to catch me almost slamming into you and douche bag on that red flag on the front straight.

Pit Bitch WTF! Did I ever do to you?

Anyway nice seeing you all wish I was out there enjoying the day with you. I will be next month

Rep for you!!! I pussed out... LOl.. NAA man.. I just didn't get my bike ready, nothing packed, bla bla..excuse after excuse. :D

I know SJC would have lapped me all day!!

I'm just bustin' your balls mang. It's all good....this wouldn't be OR if someone didn't get their daily dose of ball busting. :D

I can help with that...:D

Brian, you will have to learn sooner or later that you can't turn bus window lickers into Matt Mladins. :nono: