my new car

scottie.harris

Yea the hids are nice, very bright which is nice being that my 65mile round trip in the country commute is dark going home. as far as short throw shifter i dont think i will mainly because its just a dd.

How often is the timing belt supposed to be changed? im not super maintence guy because this is my second car(first nice one) and my buick i didnt work on it unless it was needed. however this car i would like to be on top of maintence.

btw buick is going to the scrap yard, traded into the dealer for 1k. they straight up told me its going to be scrapped and take anything i want from it(cd player, good set of rims+tires, ect)

Had a standard focus zx3 5spd I bought new in 2001, did not have much luck with it and traded before warranty ran out but I would love to have one of the SVT's. It was a fun car when it wasn't at the dealer for recalls or warranty work.

Wow i was looking for the more break down of colors produced. im gonna leave my svt mostly stock because its my daily driver. Thanks for the stats, where did you find them?

Btw thats a nice svt, whyd you sell?

I believe it was from here, http://www.svtoa.com/ or focusfanatics.com I can't remember.

I got divorced a few years ago and had to sell all my toys.