A lesson lived is a lesson learned

JJtheGUNMAN

That coulda been much worse, you were smart to aim for the beans when you knew you couldnt save it.

How bad is the Gucci bike? :D

Only bout $500-$600 in damage I believe. It's all plastics that can be replaced. Front ferring is F***e'd, tail ferring is also F***e'd, back seat mech broke off and can't be attached, yoshi pipe is bent in a little but I think that can be bent straight, and idk what it's called but the tube piece that acts as the air intake is ripped apart. Oh and my left frame slider is bent. NO DAMAGE to the tank, or side ferrings. It's really amazing....

Only bout $500-$600 in damage I believe. It's all plastics that can be replaced. Front ferring is F***e'd, tail ferring is also F***e'd, back seat mech broke off and can't be attached, yoshi pipe is bent in a little but I think that can be bent straight, and idk what it's called but the tube piece that acts as the air intake is ripped apart. Oh and my left frame slider is bent. NO DAMAGE to the tank, or side ferrings. It's really amazing....

So the phonix will fly again? LOL

But what about the fairings? ;)

And what's your address so local police can send you your tickets for speeding and failure to control, we'll give you a break and let the reckless op slide this time.

Crazy dude, is death hunting you now like a final destination movie?

So the phonix will fly again? LOL

DAMN STRAIGHT!

it sounds like too much work to fix it up....he should sell it to me on the cheap :D

Psshhhhh :notinlovewithtone:

But what about the fairings? ;)
NO DAMAGE to the tank, or side ferrings. It's really amazing....

Can u read bruhh?