Question On gen 4 Glock.. specifically the 23.

shadyone

hes looking for the Compact not the subcompact. he likes the rotating barrel which i don't believe the sub compact has.

The SC doesn't have the rotating barrel, you are correct. However, the compact version has been out for a while now..who told you they arn't out? I have personally handled at least 4 separate ones over the past month-month and a half while I have been looking for a new pistol. Granted the supply was a little slow out of the gate, and it was more difficult to find like 2 months ago, but I see them everywhere now (all at the same price at $480 btw).

The SC doesn't have the rotating barrel, you are correct. However, the compact version has been out for a while now..who told you they arn't out? I have personally handled at least 4 separate ones over the past month-month and a half while I have been looking for a new pistol. Granted the supply was a little slow out of the gate, and it was more difficult to find like 2 months ago, but I see them everywhere now (all at the same price at $480 btw).

he was waiting on the .40 compact to come out.. Its only out in 9mm. ALthough this is all hearsay second hand through my brother from a couple different guns stores..

i think he was talking about busa..

So finally made it to the range to test out the new Glock and his GF kimber.. I would have to say not all that impressed. Grip did feel better than on others that i have shot. but the angle just doesn't work for me. I did put my first shot just a hair under the bulls eye but that often happens with a new gun especially because you dont know where the trigger breaks. NOT a fan of trigger safetys, though the trigger was very smooth. The recoil didn't seem any more or less than my pt840. although the glock is smaller. i can see why every one puts night sights onthem now. would be a great upgrade. I won't be buying one. but for you Glock fanboys its a good gun. and I can see a lot of people buying them.

The Kimber is a Ultra carry 2 all black. .45 I liked it but its too big to carry easily and has a lot of recoil since its small. Not a bad shot good though. and it always amazes me the sound difference in a .40 and .45. I love the look of the 1911 but the grip safety and SA only are strange. wouldn't spend $800 on one thats for sure..

Edited by shadyone
Forgot about the kimber