Nobody cares, but I feel like bragging.

Casper

Did that have something to do with your paper? It was hysterical that so few recognized the irony of writing somebody's ethics paper for them.

Cheating was actually one of the topics I covered, but no, I didn't use that thread as a case or anything. However, I probably will in the future. LOL

Way to go Ben, now have a seat, reach around, with either hand and give yourself a pat on the back. Or if your arms are short, a pat on the shoulder.

I said to do this sitting down, because you know that when you get older, and are a professional student, it can affect the blood flow to the older brain, and cause you to fall. Just trying to be safe.

ATGATT all, and ride safe out there.

Greg

Way to go Ben, now have a seat, reach around, with either hand and give yourself a pat on the back. Or if your arms are short, a pat on the shoulder.

I said to do this sitting down, because you know that when you get older, and are a professional student, it can affect the blood flow to the older brain, and cause you to fall. Just trying to be safe.

ATGATT all, and ride safe out there.

Greg

:lol: