Season 3 Top Shot on History now

scottb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so glad that chic went home.....not sure how she even made it to the show lol she was such a horrible shot, no matter what she was shooting

now i hope the blue team wins next week and send ol' ginger home

anyone think its funny that the ginger is on the red team, and wear red sunglasses too?

that mike guy is such a piece of shit! why did nobody call him out on his lies? and how dare him talk shit about other people ......he landed 1/5 shots, both trips...he was 2/10...he was the worst shooter on the team for that challenge, then he started bitching that when they asked people to raise their hand if they did bad, nobody did it, and he was the worst one on the team!

then he says he doesnt think he did bad and that he did as good as everybody else and he lied saying he hit "5 or 6" then it was just a solid 5 the next time he mentioned it

what a dickbag

that mike guy is such a piece of shit! why did nobody call him out on his lies? and how dare him talk shit about other people ......he landed 1/5 shots, both trips...he was 2/10...he was the worst shooter on the team for that challenge, then he started bitching that when they asked people to raise their hand if they did bad, nobody did it, and he was the worst one on the team!

then he says he doesnt think he did bad and that he did as good as everybody else and he lied saying he hit "5 or 6" then it was just a solid 5 the next time he mentioned it

what a dickbag

+1, in past seasons when people who were supposed to be proficient at a specific weapon type and didn't hold their own, they volunteered themselves first.

I like that they show the statistics of everyone's performance on the challenges this season, so now we can immediately call B.S. Mike def. had the next to worst hit percentage, yet bitched about Drew not hitting stuff when Drew was the second best performer. Anyone think they should show the contestants the actual hit counts?

+1, in past seasons when people who were supposed to be proficient at a specific weapon type and didn't hold their own, they volunteered themselves first.

I like that they show the statistics of everyone's performance on the challenges this season, so now we can immediately call B.S. Mike def. had the next to worst hit percentage, yet bitched about Drew not hitting stuff when Drew was the second best performer. Anyone think they should show the contestants the actual hit counts?

Mike is a total d**k on the show. And delusional, I can't believe no one noticed how off he was on his stats.

However I don't think they should give the results to the contestants during the show. It allows for interesting politicking and for to complain about the d**ks :D

I really thought the elimination challenge was cool. That would be a cool contraption to build.

Craig