Season 3 Top Shot on History now

scottb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thefinger: seee ya Jake!

I know one thing, for a seal he is a whinny little bitch! :rolleyes:

then you have his bullshit in the last episode, trying to get Mike kicked out for hitting him. :nono: What a fucking joke of a human being. (no dont vote out the worst shot on that specific course. Keep them so I can beat them in the end.

My Question of the week -

How the Fuck are you a seal and know nothing about the 1911 platform?

I think he felt like a retard and went home to save embarrassment from that episode. Got those basket weave thumbs going on, does not do you too well on the 1911 thumb safety.

Not only is he a disgrace to the seal name, but how does he expect the football team he coaches to ever respect him again? Gettin' beat by the visitor team at halftime? might as well give up and end things on your own terms, right Jake? I'm glad the show didn't waste much time on his exit, he doesn't deserve the attention

Glad Jake is gone, that was a punk move to quit instead of "going down fighting" Maybe he Jake did not come across as cocky, the drama from the last 2 episodes ( the confrontation in the kitchen and Jake moving outside the house to sleep) would not have happened. I understand ego's but there is a difference between confidance and cocky

Mike cleaned house on that last challenge. I still like Dustin to take it all. I am working on taking shots while standing, using a sling (baby steps). I think it will be awhile before i start firing while spinning around, or moving backwards.