Herculiner on trailer floor?

Bad324

I picked up Casper's 6x12 enclosed and debating doing something to the floor and walls to clean it up. I've already ordered a bunch of e-track and what not for added tie down options. Next up is debating painting the walls and doing something with the current wood floor.

Anyone ever used Herculiner on a trailer before? I've used it on a couple of our trucks here at work with success but that was brand new metal. Curious to see if it will work on old used wood.

just dont get the rustoleum crap get the actual herculiner

yea I'd go get the actual Herculiner roll on stuff from the truck place down the street from my office. I've used it before and liked the results so thats why I'm considering it for this application

Reuben from 35 Motorsports did this to one of his trailers and when we were loading a race bike in GA during some rain, it was probably one of the most dangerous things we ever tried...

When the wet tires and your wet shoes hit it, they become somewhat sketchy...

Reuben from 35 Motorsports did this to one of his trailers and when we were loading a race bike in GA during some rain, it was probably one of the most dangerous things we ever tried...

When the wet tires and your wet shoes hit it, they become somewhat sketchy...

damn! I was hoping it would actually give it added traction. Thanks for the tip because I wasn't even considering it would be worse than wood when wet....hmmm

• 3 weeks later...

i didnt feel like starting another thread and I'm going to finally be working on the trailer this weekend.

So I'm gonna install the e track I got and I have 3/4" plywood floor, will 5/8" wood screws work or go shorter with 1/2"?