First Annual Long Rang Shoot/ Meet & Greet @ Thunder Valley

Sniper_308

Didn't a certain flat fish just get a place with lots of land behind it lol!

Crops arent down yet and I need to make buddy buddy with the farmer first. I wont be holding group shoots either. The only people that would get to shoot out there with me will be the people I trust to constantly put rounds on target at 500+ yards. No just dumping ammo to dump it. Not worth the risk to me to have someone send a round into a house a mile away.

• Upvote 1

I am still in for the 25th. If the issue is needing more people, I can get another 2 more people. Or was the range just double booked?

Plan B, is there another place that we can all get together and shoot if TVP already booked?

Double booked. I've been busy and so has Tom @ TVP, so its been phone tag. I have a feeling (hope) that the conflicting event isn't going to pan out anyway.

So we doing this or what on the 25th? If it is up in the air Then there is a ride planned I would like to make.

I never got a straight answer back from Tom. I'm about to make other arrangements. Sorry guys, looks like we will have to reschedule this in the spring.*:(

I'm still waiting to hear back from the range owner, I was supposed to several days ago and I've been too busy to continue playing phone tag. Let's just go ahead and call this off. Perhaps we try again in the spring.

Bummer next spring :cry: