First Annual Long Rang Shoot/ Meet & Greet @ Thunder Valley

Sniper_308

How did I miss this until now? Anyway. Im not sure what I will have going on that weekend but if I can make it I will definitely come. Its been hectic with moving to the new house and work lately and I will still need time to reload. If I can make it youre more than happy to use my 308 if you buy and bring your own ammo. the 175 BLack hills that WaltherGSP mentioned will be fine as will the Hornady 175 grain match ammo. I wont let you shoot shit ammo or reloads through my rifle and I dont have the money or time to reload for everyone to shoot my ammo.

Tom,

If you want a sub load go by some hornady 180 grain roundnose and start with 9.5 grains of trailboss working up in .5 grain increments. 10.5 will probably be the sweet spot for your barrel lenght

Edited by flounder

I spent all night in the hospital Thursday night since my sister was having her baby. Then worked all day Friday 8-8 then had to go back to zville hospital to take them stuff they needed. I think I got to bed past night around three and back to work at 730

I feel your pain, I've done that a few times, and it's not fun. Congrats on the new addition to the family.*

How did I miss this until now? Anyway. Im not sure what I will have going on that weekend but if I can make it I will definitely come. Its been hectic with moving to the new house and work lately and I will still need time to reload. If I can make it youre more than happy to use my 308 if you buy and bring your own ammo. the 175 BLack hills that WaltherGSP mentioned will be fine as will the Hornady 175 grain match ammo. I wont let you shoot shit ammo or reloads through my rifle and I dont have the money or time to reload for everyone to shoot my ammo.

Tom,

If you want a sub load go by some hornady 180 grain roundnose and start with 9.5 grains of trailboss working up in .5 grain increments. 10.5 will probably be the sweet spot for your barrel lenght

I was thinking the same thing. I thought you would have been all over this, like flies on shit. Anyways, I'm glad you found it, and hope you can make it out with us.

Count me out. Checked with the wife and we are going to myrtle beach that weekend. I thought it was the weekend before.

Its ok, go have fun in the sun with the family. If we get a successful turnout for this, will be doing it again soon.;)

Yeah He has a AR-15 and a AR-10 he has never shot either of them? don't know why he waited so long to shoot the ar-15, it's a rock river 2 stage lower with a grizzly side charge upper.

Wow, that's like buying a new bike, and never riding it. Sounds like a good set up though.

Hey Scott ATI makes a scout mount that replaces the rear sight, check there web site. I might be +2 will se what our work schedule is when time gets closer.

Link to mount and bolt handle http://www.atigunstocks.com/p-47-mosin-nagant-scope-mount-with-bolt-handle.aspx

Pic of stock they also offer.

45.jpg

Edited by speedytriple