First Annual Long Rang Shoot/ Meet & Greet @ Thunder Valley

Sniper_308

I have the ATI stock on my Nagant but I want that sight mount now!! lol but here is my current sight mount

picture.php?albumid=1333&pictureid=14392

View image in gallery

The old rear sight mount is still there all you do is pop out the pin that holds the top part of the sight take it and the leaf spring out and this one comes with the hardware and it has 2 screws that go in the place of the pin and 2 more screws to adjust the level of the sight. If you get this sight make sure to put some thread locker on ALL the screws didnt do it the first time and after about 20 rounds the sight was lose from the recoil.

works great for me now :D

picture.php?albumid=1333&pictureid=14391

View image in gallery

I plan go attend this event to have fun and learn from others. If anyone would care to take a look at my FEG Hi-Power clone and the extraction issue, that would be be double great. I took the pistol to a gunsmith and he replaced the extractor, spring and roll pin, but the issue appeared again after 100 rounds

Just put a new AI stock on order for the .308 and I just might have something quiet in 300 BLK by the time of the shoot.

Should have ordered an AX while you still can.

Was contemplating a 300BLK myself for some quiet duty fun.

Still need to get a Chargemaster and TBAC 30P-1 first.

Just put a new AI stock on order for the .308 and I just might have something quiet in 300 BLK by the time of the shoot.

Did you get that load data I sent you? as soon as I get a case trimmer I'm gonna order all the ingredients and give it a try.

Should have ordered an AX while you still can.

Was contemplating a 300BLK myself for some quiet duty fun.

Still need to get a Chargemaster and TBAC 30P-1 first.

Mark told me to get a McCree, but I don't care for them that much. I'd consider an AX but I didn't think they were all that readily available, plus they retail for a good 400-500 more than the AICS 2.0. If I find myself unhappy with the AICS, I'll probably try the XLR, KWM stock or AX next.

I plan go attend this event to have fun and learn from others. If anyone would care to take a look at my FEG Hi-Power clone and the extraction issue, that would be be double great. I took the pistol to a gunsmith and he replaced the extractor, spring and roll pin, but the issue appeared again after 100 rounds

Bring it with you, and I'll take a look at it. I can't guarantee anything.

Ok people, we're only a few weeks out, and I'm getting pumped about this event. To date, it looks like we have over 20 attendees. I'd like to give a little safety pep talk, before we start shooting for the day. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt!! I want us all, to come home safe, and have fun. I'll never forget the time, when my old Cpl put a .40 cal through his hand, at the range. It was a graphic site to witness.