First Annual Long Rang Shoot/ Meet & Greet @ Thunder Valley

Sniper_308

Threads are starting to run together. Its bed time lol.

Either way the keltec carbine is the one that holds the glock mags not the hi point. He keltec I think is only a little more in cost. You might save money in the long run since you have your glock mags already.

I'm definitely interested, but classes start up again this Monday. I have no effing clue what might be due on the 26th, so can't commit yet.

Sounds like we'll have more than enough people to get the range to ourselves though. I participated in something similar at A&A last month, and it was a great time. Grill for lunch is a must, IMHO.

Anyway, I'll keep in touch with Imprez55, if not SpeedyTriple, and Scottb as well. We're all within 30 miles of each other.

I only have my 10/22 to bring, but if I bring my buddy Ray, he's got an AR-15 and a 30-06, and lots of "oh shit, Obama won the election" ammo that needs using :D

I wish I could say i have the funds to buy a decent scope in the next month. This would be a great chance to have some help sighting it in at 100 yds.

I'm definitely interested, but classes start up again this Monday. I have no effing clue what might be due on the 26th, so can't commit yet.

Sounds like we'll have more than enough people to get the range to ourselves though. I participated in something similar at A&A last month, and it was a great time. Grill for lunch is a must, IMHO.

Anyway, I'll keep in touch with Imprez55, if not SpeedyTriple, and Scottb as well. We're all within 30 miles of each other.

I only have my 10/22 to bring, but if I bring my buddy Ray, he's got an AR-15 and a 30-06, and lots of "oh shit, Obama won the election" ammo that needs using :D

I wish I could say i have the funds to buy a decent scope in the next month. This would be a great chance to have some help sighting it in at 100 yds.

You can hit 200 yards with no scope easily with the ruger

That's not going to be a problem. You still can have fun with iron sights, I hope you can make it out.

For head count purposes I have me plus 3 definitely possibly 1 more and if the women come that's up to 5 more . My girl doesn't know if she works or not yet schedule is week to week and the other 4 are an unknown as well but me and friends are looking forward to it and I get to try my nagant at long range and my buddy can't wait to try out his M40 at long range as well :D

You can hit 200 yards with no scope easily with the ruger

This must be how people feel when I tell them, "you don't need a better bike; you can do :59's at BeaveRun with the one you've got."

I'm sure it's totally possible for my rifle to hit targets at 200 yds without a scope, but I can't do it :D

As the date gets closer, we can figure out the carpooling info for the north east ohio group.

I suggest we meet in a large public area, like a mall. it's easy to find for all of us, and plenty of parking for those that will leave their vehicles. also, secure with security on the property. How's*Great Northern Mall sound, thoughts?

For head count purposes I have me plus 3 definitely possibly 1 more and if the women come that's up to 5 more . My girl doesn't know if she works or not yet schedule is week to week and the other 4 are an unknown as well but me and friends are looking forward to it and I get to try my nagant at long range and my buddy can't wait to try out his M40 at long range as well :D

Great! We should have enough people now, to reserve the range. What kind of M40 does your buddy have?