Going to ride sunday 8-21

twisted12

I am getting out to ride sunday somewhere south you know the twistie stuff. Really dont want to lead a group. Seeing if there is any interest. Looks like the weather should be good for sunday. If someone has the desire to plan a route or lead please feel free to post one up. I know me and a friend of mine would go.

Edited by twisted12

I am getting out to ride sunday somewhere south you know the twistie stuff. Really dont want to lead a group. Seeing if there is any interest. Looks like the weather should be good for sunday. If someone has the desire to plan a route or lead please feel free to post one up. I know me and a friend of mine would go.

I'm doing the CSBA ride Saturday and I might ride Sunday were you plan on heading

I'd need a dedicated track bike before I'd make that leap. I can't place my only street ride in that kind of jeopardy.

I may bug out early depnding n the length of the ride...if I do end up going. I need to spend some QT with

the familia. At the minimum...I'll meet you guys at the start point and bless the bikes. Which for me usually includes urination of some sort.

You're welcome.

Given the small potential for rain and the possibility of a faster paced rider as lead, I'm not sure I'm game. I'm not riding 100+ miles to get left in the dust on a technical road I"ve never ridden with people I have never ridden with that have a rep for highly spirited pace.

Not fair to me to spend all day catching up and not fair to the group to have to wait for me to catch up.

maybe if a route is more finalized and pace and style of the ride is ironed out I may be persuaded.

I'd need a dedicated track bike before I'd make that leap. I can't place my only street ride in that kind of jeopardy.

You have one, it just happens to be a street bike also. :D I hear ya, I tracked mine a couple of times last year then bit the bullet and bought a full time tracker. You can still ride your street bike but leave your ego at the gate is all. I enjoyed riding the gixxer on the track a lot.

Fuck.. I want to go! I start school on Monday and I have another three chapters to read. I have SO much to do. :( I feel like I havn't done any real riding this summer. I'm going to try and make this.

holy crap you're alive?!