Been fun, bought a new house and moving out!

Moto-Brian

Ok, so I am not leaving Ohio. Actually, not moving much beyond 20 minutes away, but thought since Dub had made such an emotional thread about moving, I'd try my hand.

Epic fail...

Anyways, we closed on a new to us home in the country. Has some acreage of woods that I am planning to cut an off road loop and MTB loop as well. Needs a pile of work. Well, not really a pile, but isn't a turn key, freshly built home we were wanting. This just had the charm and potential and we fell in love.

Room for the youngins to run and play and enough area for a pole barn later.

It's been a battle as the lady that owned it has been nothing short of impossible and VERY difficult for EVERYONE involved to deal with. Lots of hoops and lots of delays and yet she never seemed to care...

In the end, we closed yesterday afternoon and are going to start moving in as early as today. Still need to sell our current home, but we are pretty excited.

So, you all still gotta deal with me!

galionhome1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

galionhouse2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gorgeous! Congrats, Brian! (Doing the math here....go fast, ride orange bikes...get big house. Got it!)

HAHAHA! I wish!! I actually took a pay cut to work for team orange! Just been saving, got a killer price and needs elbow grease. Looks great from afar, but again, not a dump, but needs TLC. I have a contractor looking at the painting and exterior wood repair and will be doing the kitchen on my own and having a contractor do drywall (LOTS of wood panels in bedroom, office and basement) and master bath update.

Needs every square inch of carpet replaced - aka built in the late 60s - and will be doing a lot of tile and wood floor work on my own also.

Nate-

Doors are actually painted, but we are looking at fiberglass or composite doors that are wood stained and insulated.

if you need any concrete/water/sewer work on that place let me know :D

congrats on the new house!

Front pad right up against the garage is breaking up and I'd like to replace.

I also want to get a stone driveway put in off the one side to the back barn and future pole barn...

Congrats!! I run a commercial drywall company, but if you are looking to get the drywall work done on the side let me know i do a lot of side work and have some great guys that help me.

Dude epic win! Huge congrats, all these moves makes me and my GF want to sell my house and get out to the country where we really wanna be. More north of Cbus around Galena area or Sunbury.

Hey man if you need landscaping work/help on anything, pavers, walls, etc. I got the best guy in the area, worked with him in college and grew up with him. Hence another connection I met with about tractors this weekend. I will be PMing you some info later, I gotta run to the gym now and try to get skinny and some more endurance to try to keep up with all you fast people on the track!

...all these moves makes me and my GF want to sell my house and get out to the country where we really wanna be. More north of Cbus around Galena area or Sunbury...

Have a 4600 sq. ft. place on 5 wooded acres in Galena for sale...