another earthquake in ohio today?

kawi kid

I love when stupid people overreact to this shit. My coworker (his sister lives in VA Beach) just stood up and told me that his mom got a call from his sister saying that she's evacuating because she's afraid of a tsunami.

Someone needs to explain to this broad that the tsunami moves AWAY from the epicenter...

:lol:

my facebook and twitter just blew up with stupid people

I love when stupid people overreact to this shit. My coworker (his sister lives in VA Beach) just stood up and told me that his mom got a call from his sister saying that she's evacuating because she's afraid of a tsunami.

Someone needs to explain to this broad that the tsunami moves AWAY from the epicenter...

:lol:

I have to say that was weird. Our building swayed, and we aren't in a tall building. My monitors started moving while I was reading something. I thought I was getting sick. LOL

Same here. I'm in Detroit doing some software training. I was like wtf I'm I getting sick or have I been looking at this monitor to long. Then I was like it feels like the buildings swaying maybe its just windy. I'm sitting by the window so I look and no wind. Then I see the miniblind drawstring swaying and my drink moving. Pretty funky feeling. I've never felt one before.

I felt it in Cleveland, I thought someone was pushing on my cubicle walls and tugging on my chair, I looked around and everyone was standing up and looking out the windows. It's funny though cuz I am on the 4th floor at work but my buddy who works on the 13th floor didn't feel a thing.