Aug 30th Mid Ohio

alienpi

Well I just booked my annual trackday for the 30th. I was going to just wait and see if anyone has some space and see if I can park in their garage for a small fee, but I thought I'd try to claim a spot prior just in case it's crazy full. So, if you wouldn't mind renting a part of your garage, feel free to message me.

My riding has vastly improved since last time I was at Mid Ohio, so I'm really excited.

The weather forecast looks awesome!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow guy on an Ape planning for Tuesday. No garage though, just an E-Z-Up.

Thanks for the invite. I'm crazy slow also, so maybe we'll be in the same group! See you there!

I hope there's someone there to get some pics of me on my 1125R, I don't really have any good pics of me on my bike.

picture.php?albumid=855&pictureid=14400

hey mescher! are you coming?

I am, just not the right day....... I guess :D

I'll be there on Tuesday. I'm doing Putnam the 28th, and don't think my body will let my do three consecutive track days (I'm not even sure about two this close together). So are you gonna bail on work and go both days?! You're in better shape than me :p

Come on.................

Come on.................

You know you want to.

I'll be there Tuesday in intermediate group! I haven't had photos taken of me in 3 years... will there be a photog? If not I'll at least try my best to get some of you guys and post them up on the SmugMug.

My wife will be taking pictures of me in that group, (she has a very good camera) if you ask her nice she'll be happy to take some pictures of you (just show her what bike you're on).

Look for a #13 R6 that looks like a bumble bee. (yellow and black).

fitz

My wife will be taking pictures of me in that group, (she has a very good camera) if you ask her nice she'll be happy to take some pictures of you (just show her what bike you're on).

Look for a #13 R6 that looks like a bumble bee. (yellow and black).

fitz

Cbrbrent and myself will be in a red f150 and have a checkerd canopy. Red 08 Cbr

06 blue/yellow with silver nose cbr

I'll be there Tuesday in intermediate group! I haven't had photos taken of me in 3 years... will there be a photog? If not I'll at least try my best to get some of you guys and post them up on the SmugMug.

I will be there shooting photos nearly all day and displaying and selling photos in Garage 7 same place as registration. It is important to note that the photos will not be available for viewing on-line so please be sure to stop by to see Kristy and check out the photos on the screens.

I'll be there on Tuesday. I'm doing Putnam the 28th, and don't think my body will let my do three consecutive track days (I'm not even sure about two this close together).

Were u at Putnam Sunday? I was there in novice group on a green zx10 (not the one that wrecked)