ride 8/26-27

Habi

I'm heading out Friday morning hitting Apple Valley/Coshocton. I'm off Sunday, but heading to the MotoGP. I will be obeying all speed limits and traffic laws. None of that funny business.

You going for IFO?

I was curious and looked up what was going on out there and saw it was IFO. Looks like you can make your own class as long as 4 signed up for it. Should be some pretty sweet turbo set ups which would be fun to see.

I was curious and looked up what was going on out there and saw it was IFO. Looks like you can make your own class as long as 4 signed up for it. Should be some pretty sweet turbo set ups which would be fun to see.

Yeah, definitely. I have a buddy that races but he's not doing it this year. He took first place last year with a 1991 Talon - did the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds flat. We're just spectating this year though. I'm pretty sure he still wants to go but in case we don't, I'll try to meet up with you guys on Sunday, wherever you'll be.