Feeler: 2 up Group ride

NinjaDoc

During random blabbering in between rides sia and mike suggested organizing a gf friendly ride, and I was thinking why not, I know Armith likes to ride 2 up mostly, and I would like to take my wife out for a ride too. Any one else would like to join, if there is enuf interest we can come up with a non hyper twisty scenic route with frequent stops (for the non pillion friendly bikes ) gf, wife, friend, siblings, Heck even random strangers for one ride stand all are welcome. This will be a good excuse go out and get a girl if ur spending too much time with the bike this summer :D

Edited by NinjaDoc

Usually we decide starting point which is accessible to most of the confirmed riders, some where like Akron/ canfeild etc and route am thinking mostly route 7 by river side or some

thing like that,will have to do more research for ideal route or wait for some ones suggestion.

Apparently my bike has a weight limit of 400 lbs... Who knew!
U really need a big bike, any plans of immediate purchase, if ur planning on frequent 2 up ride go for sport tourer or else it's always a hassle :(

Ninja 1000, best of both worlds, well kinda!:)

if we plan to come down on weekdays evening towards north u able to come out? if other yt/akron boys are intrested we might ride some north sections (this is for josh aswell) during the evening since the weekend morning appears to be bad for them during the next coming weekends

kinzua rides are the shiznit.. kinzua then head south to clearfield and hit up some denny's beer barrel!

as for 2up riding.. I'm thinking about taking a 2up toward that atwood loop.. but i'm not going out till sunday afternoon..