Christian Sport Bike Assoc September 17th Ride

JCMathis

Ok guys, we are going to do something slightly different this month. We will not be stopping for lunch until the ride is complete. The route is 220 miles and lunch will be at the Nutcracker Diner in Pataskala. With the route and no lunch stop we should be sitting down to eat around 2pm.

As always, meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave. Plan on being there with a full tank by 8:30 and we will depart at 9:00.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/657808

Wow - nice route John. This looks like a great ride. I like the idea of eating afterwards and keeping the riding pace going from start to finish. Gas full at start, gas up again in McConnelsville at 104 miles, then ride to the finish at Nutcrackers which is 115 miles later. You're a genius. :bow:

Nutcracker is a neat place and has good food..........and there is no excuse to stop riding in OHIO, if it is above freezing and the roads are clean "git er done"! Have fun and be safe, I hate group rides otherwise I would consider attending.

I WANNA RIDE THIS ROUTE SO BAD!! Not nearly as long as the other rides you've done. How many of you will there be? Everybody planning to ride balls out fast??

There's always someone that hangs back! Nobody gets left behind, they don't continue on until everyone is accounted for.

I might be making it out for this now, I won't know until later today, it depends on how today goes.

I WANNA RIDE THIS ROUTE SO BAD!! Not nearly as long as the other rides you've done. How many of you will there be? Everybody planning to ride balls out fast??

If everybody is gonna be riding aggressively, I honestly might not make it over the 100 miles on one tank haha damn r6 doesnt get the best gas mileage