Christian Sport Bike Assoc September 17th Ride

JCMathis

If everybody is gonna be riding aggressively, I honestly might not make it over the 100 miles on one tank haha damn r6 doesnt get the best gas mileage

I get pretty good miles on my 600 on the CSBA ride about 110-120 with fast pace and normal around 140-150 ish. You'll make it for sure

There is no way you go through a tank in 100 miles unless you got a leak

I probably won't be riding any more aggressively than I normally do.. I definitely don't baby it. Usually I get the fuel light around 100-115, but I think I've had it come on at 85 once.. Guess I just get paranoid since I used to squeeze about 200 out of my yzf600

I'm planning to come tomorrow and I won't be riding crazy aggressive. I'm looking forward to a good ride though!

Is anyone planning to bring a GoPro/camera mounted on their helmet/bike? Just curious.

Edited by Bkizz

I am Probably (75% chance) going to be able to make it tomorrow..but unfortunately, my bike isn't how I was hoping. I didn't get a chance to switch to my Yosh pipes, switch out my brake line, or a couple other small things. I did get around to fixing my luggage though! I know that I Should have asked for help, but you know me..I am just too stubborn.

You planning on leaving at 8, or have some morning plans?

:busa:

Edited by danballa
  • Upvote 1

I am Probably (75% chance) going to be able to make it tomorrow..but unfortunately, my bike isn't how I was hoping. I didn't get a chance to switch to my Yosh pipes, switch out my brake line, or a couple other small things. I did get around to fixing my luggage though! I know that I Should have asked for help, but you know me..I am just too stubborn.

You planning on leaving at 8, or have some morning plans?

Pipes? You mean it won't be so obnoxiously loud? :D

Pipes? You mean it won't be so obnoxiously loud? :D

Some people never actually read.. I said I didn't get a chance to switch them, so its the same as it was thursday.

Obnoxiously loud? Heck no.. It just purrs like a little ninja 250 as it sits now! It might just be the quietest Busa I have ever "Almost" heard!

Some people never actually read.. I said I didn't get a chance to switch them, so its the same as it was thursday.

Obnoxiously loud? Heck no.. It just purrs like a little ninja 250 as it sits now!

No, I read just fine, I was commenting that the Yosh pipes would quiet it down. More confused that you would do that! :lol: