Chicago Bike Show

dustinsn3485

So I just got home from Chicago and the IMS there. All the same bikes for the most part, but more vendors. I'm glad I went it was over-all a bigger event than in Cleveland and a lot more people. I saw a lot of the same stuff, but there were quite a few more vendors for sure. Didn't take any pictures this time just wanted to share this.

Hmm...Actually the Ducati chick was the same, and the brunette with the really long legs that wore a little short mini skirt was there. There were no Suzuki girls. And they had some local dealership that had some bomb-shell. Quality of girl I guess overall was better in Chicago, but actually Cleveland had more of them.

Oh there were the asians passing out bags and stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of asians so I don't know which way I'd sway on that.

Hmm...Actually the Ducati chick was the same, and the brunette with the really long legs that wore a little short mini skirt was there. There were no Suzuki girls. And they had some local dealership that had some bomb-shell. Quality of girl I guess overall was better in Chicago, but actually Cleveland had more of them.

Oh there were the asians passing out bags and stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of asians so I don't know which way I'd sway on that.

Did you see the Black haired girl at the Kymco booth. HOLLY SWEET JESUS.

I would say with the heals she went 6'3" with what looked like 40 inch legs.

And dang she was a knock out.

I heard a bad story about Chicago Cycles. Guy last year wanted to buy a 05 CBR 1000rr that they had for $7,999 they said they couldn't do it at the show so he went to the shop the next week to pay. The price of the bike went from $8k up to $12k with $3k in Setup charges

Did you see the Black haired girl at the Kymco booth. HOLLY SWEET JESUS.

I would say with the heals she went 6'3" with what looked like 40 inch legs.

And dang she was a knock out.

I heard a bad story about Chicago Cycles. Guy last year wanted to buy a 05 CBR 1000rr that they had for $7,999 they said they couldn't do it at the show so he went to the shop the next week to pay. The price of the bike went from $8k up to $12k with $3k in Setup charges

Yes, that is the girl I speak of. Me likey. lol.

Were you at the show?

Yes, that is the girl I speak of. Me likey. lol.

Were you at the show?

Yeah went through early Saturday.

There was also one of the greeting girls (little brunnete) that I think would give J-Lo a run for her money in the ass department.

I just wish there were more performance parts dealers there. I am tired of all the junk most booths are.