I'm Engaged!

CoolWhip

I hope you don't like sex especially oral, cause it changes when you get married!

:)

Actually lately its been better than ever at my house.

Marriage is a Hell of a lot harder than you can imagine even if you currently live together. I'll give you a piece of advice. Don't take the marriage for granted, act like your still dating as in surprise her with flowers , open the door at least occasionally. I wish somebody would have sat me down and told me how much work a marriage is and how long forever is. Don't get me wrong I'm fortunate, because I dont have a high maintenance woman. I thought marriage was just like dating forever HA, I WAS WRONG, dating was the easy part, and we don't even have kids yet. I hear kids change things too.

Seriously tho congrats!

- Pick/choose your battles wisely.

- Household chores (inside and outside) should work out to 50/50 you/her (or you a little more...).

- As stated earlier, don't go to bed angry.

- 3 words: make-up sex. :bj::sex::takeit: OR, if you ignore all of the above: :wackit: OR :sleep2:

Congrats, dumbass... :p

Looks like you're marrying up, good idea... :D

Congrats! I'll be married 10 years this coming November and if you've got the right girl, and commit to communicate and work through everything it's an awesome ride!

...and I dare you in your vows to go the Sons of Anarchy route... "I vow to treat you like my leather and ride you more than my Harley"