Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

For a couple of you guys further out, if you would like I live 10min from starting point. I have a spare room and a couch if you would like to ride down the night before hang out crash here and start the ride from my place.. I have a garage to put bikes in..

Still planning on it. Tire should be on by Tuesday. So, as long as it's not raining and cold I'll be there. I would prefer rt. 44 then some type of cross over. I'll try to map something up and see how long it could take. It's going to be a cold start, I have a feeling.

I'm with you on the weather...

I've driven that route many times. Not a bad one but it will definitley take longer to get there and there are some slow areas.

Yeah if you are headed down from the mentor area it is like 80 miles to bolivar. I would just as well slab it down then ride on a boring 2 lane road at 35mph in towns. But its up to you guys on the east side LOL! we have out meet up spot set already on the west side.

I guess I'm good either way. Maybe SR44 on the way down and then SR77 - SR8 - SR271 on the way home??? What time is the meetup on Bolivar?

if ur feeling okay just join up ST4444, no issues as long as you have a mind for it.

As for the rest i updated the list with groups, If you guys are planing on peripheral meet spot to ride down here plz post up so i can put it up in the opening post. I know some where in northside ST is planning a meet up. And some where south mykill is doing it?

dammit the more i think about this the more I want to do it. I guess I won't totally rule it out but it will pretty much be a game time decision for me. I'd probably be B group is my guess, I've only ever ridden with Pauly in the A group so I don't know if I could hang or not really, especially with my inherent fear of ohio road conditions

I put it like that so the new riders are not totally left alone to mess up, the seniors will be leading and sweeping sort of blanketing them, or else I thought the fast riders will be so far ahead than the rest :( What do u think ? Change it?

Lotgod will pm or text u once we talk to others as well, hopefully three more from this area

Edited by NinjaDoc

I would say wait till we meet up to decide groups. You have some total newb riders with some very fast riders in your lists. I would say let people pick the group they want to be in based on there skill levels.

+1

I'm currently listed in the B group but have ridden southern Ohio roads just once and have no real experience with group rides.

Plus I'm not on a sport bike.

edit: I see I'm listed C group. Probably a better fit unless that is all cruisers :D

Craig