Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Raynauds syndrome. Started two years ago.

Interesting, I just checked that out on t3h g00glez and apparently I've got something like that going on in the ring finger of my left hand.

Anytime that hand gets cold, the whole finger turns white and goes numb (others are normal). I just thought I had injured it and had poor circulation or something.

Only below 60 and you start turning blue.... damn you must be cold blooded...
i guess ...must be raynauds phenomenon, and not syndrome as such?

You read it right the first time. I have RA and Lupus. Go figure. I've tried every drug out there...and none of em work well enough or give me severe side effects. Back on topic.

sooo i know its a tad early to even make this assumption but the weather looks shitty for sunday...any chance at making a rain date for next saturday which is tentativly schedule to be 70 and sunny (i know it wont hold up) :D

You read it right the first time. I have RA and Lupus. Go figure. I've tried every drug out there...and none of em work well enough or give me severe side effects. Back on topic.

dayum.. sorry to hear that inya, .. i understand its gonna be real difficult as both these conditions are difficult to control... i wont even use the term cure.

If its warm enuff do try to make it...

Bad dont loose hope right off, its goona be good day and its gonna happen. The worst is its gonna be cloudy ..otherwise it sure will be 'ride-able' at least thats what i am gonna believe whole heartedly.

Bad dont loose hope right off, its goona be good day and its gonna happen. The worst is its gonna be cloudy ..otherwise it sure will be 'ride-able' at least thats what i am gonna believe whole heartedly.

I'm from Cleveland, positivity isn't exactly in my realm :lol:

plus i secretly want it rescheduled for a saturday so I don't have to disappoint anybody by whatever decision I make

the truth is , that day will be my last possible ride day, next month am back to crazy schedule of no weekend free except one weekend where i go to columbus. (hope to meet some columbus OR folks, have to get them on vid :p )

I am okay even if it gets rescheduled and even if i am not able to attend, just want to see this happen after spending too much forum hours on this.

Wohoooo keep the positivity up, it's gonna happen and it will be beautiful :)

you're welcome. I'm going to blame the weather getting better on the fact that I have event conflict and either way I have to miss something I don't want to miss

Forecast for Sunday has improved considerably.

Won't be able to count on it until the morning of, but I think we have a reasonable shot at making this ride.

I'm pretty sure the weathermen have no clue right now. Yesterday sunday's prediction was 68 and Tstorms all day, this morning it is 72 and mostly sunny, 2 days ago it was a high of 61??? :confused:

Current predictions look good though. Let hope they hold up.

Craig

smoooth... t shirts are here, Looks nice :D, i was skeptical considering the design was bit complex for a shirt print, but looks good. Fit is true to size,

had to pay extra for rush work and expedited delivery, hence the cost for shirt is 12.5$ each. If we had 49 ordered and ordered earlier in time the cost would have been much lower, may be next time we can be more planned

We have 7XXL (all taken) 6XL (all taken) 4L(all taken) 4M (2 available) 3S (one available) as per invoice, XXL is costlier than the rest, but to keep it simple and fair we will just divide the cost equally between us.

Edited by NinjaDoc