Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

.If I wake up to clear skies in the morning then I will be there Bam Bam. If it is raining out then I am sleeping in lol. West side guys if its clear out meet up spot is the bp station at rt 82 just off I 77 in broadview hts. Be there @ 9am ready to ride by9:15

Edited by speedytriple

If I wake up to clear skies in the morning then I will be there Bam Bam. If it is raining out then I am sleeping in lol. West side guys if its clear out meet up spot is the bp station at rt 82 just off I 77 in broadview hts.

What time?

Weather says 80 tomorrow woo0000oo000ooo yea starting little late and slabbing might be ideal as temp goes higher and higher the later u start and thus more compliance from the riders :)

For any one contemplating to come, just come on over and have a great time, if long ride not ur thing just break away at midpoint or some thing, being biased to vid making am asking as much people to show up as possible, :) that will make a memorable opening segment for the vid and pics :)

Lost.. Are you still up for this? I'm thinking slab it down and could take SR44 on the way home so we can leave in the morning a little later. Could meet anywhere in Mentor close to SR271.

Anyone else from the east side of Cleveland planning to ride down that we could meet-up and ride down together?

I'm on the east side. I could meet up somewhere off I-271. If not I will probably meet the guys in Broadview Hts.

Craig

Well, I have my tire, standing in the garage, distracted by OR, going to put it on and change spark plugs, grease up my front plug (for rain), put the map in the gps, frogg toggs will be going on the bike and then I'll make a decision on how I'll head down. Right this moment I'm leaning towards the slab.

The google map shows a different diary queen, and not he original one. The o e we usually meet is right of the exit in bolivar, it's the spot marked in the route map on opening post , it can carry upto 20 riders easy, but if more it might be little congested, shud we look for bigger parking lot, its available right down the street.

I'm on the east side. I could meet up somewhere off I-271. If not I will probably meet the guys in Broadview Hts.

Craig

Well, I have my tire, standing in the garage, distracted by OR, going to put it on and change spark plugs, grease up my front plug (for rain), put the map in the gps, frogg toggs will be going on the bike and then I'll make a decision on how I'll head down. Right this moment I'm leaning towards the slab.

Lost & Craig - How about the BP Station at the SR91 exit near the Cracker Barrel in Willoughby? Say around 8:00-8:15?

I think this is it....

Dairy Queen‎

448 Central Ave

Bolivar, OH 44612-9705

If that's from google map I think it's a bit off or not updated,

This is the right one I believe

449 Park Ave SE

Bolivar‎ Ohio‎ 44612

United States

It's right of the exit from 77 on 212

The google map shows a different diary queen, and not he original one. The o e we usually meet is right of the exit in bolivar, it's the spot marked in the route map on opening post , it can carry upto 20 riders easy, but if more it might be little congested, shud we look for bigger parking lot, its available right down the street.

Looks like you many have more than 20 if most show ;)... I'm good anywhere that works for everyone and is easy to assemble riders.

If that's from google map I think it's a bit off or not updated,

This is the right one I believe

449 Park Ave SE

Bolivar‎ Ohio‎ 44612

United States

It's right of the exit from 77 on 212

I-77S' date=' exit 93. The DQ is right off the ramp. You'll see it from the intestate.[/quote']

Ah... much better! Looked like a McDonalds at first. It'll may be tight but I don't believe DQ is open at the time we are meeting so should be good. Hard to find a more convienent location.