Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

The google map shows a different diary queen, and not he original one. The o e we usually meet is right of the exit in bolivar, it's the spot marked in the route map on opening post , it can carry upto 20 riders easy, but if more it might be little congested, shud we look for bigger parking lot, its available right down the street.

NO!!! a little late to be changing meet-ups. have route and stops printed please!

I see google says 2 hours and 20 mins to get there from cbus... anyone know a more realistic time? I don't like getting up early.

from OSU campus you should be able to do it in 2hrs flat if not under that at an average of 75mph especially with the possible lack of traffic. I routinely do my office (which you'd pass on 30) to OSU in 1.5hrs and Bolivar is no more than 20mins from my office

So you're coming then? :p

as of now I'm leaning towards it. I don't currently have plans for this evening which is good because the biggest hurdle is waking up early not being dead tired and hungover. So basically it will be a game time decision, i commit to nothing

Is there anyone near Kent' date=' Ravenna that is attending this ride and can bring one of my "PIF" jackets to FIJI-9? If not, I can just leave it with one of the cashiers at the Bolivar Marathon station. I'll be there in the morning, but not sticking around for you late bloomers.[/quote']

So your not riding with us then? I has a :(

Is there anyone near Kent' date=' Ravenna that is attending this ride and can bring one of my "PIF" jackets to FIJI-9? If not, I can just leave it with one of the cashiers at the Bolivar Marathon station. I'll be there in the morning, but not sticking around for you late bloomers.[/quote']

You're more anti-social than the idiot enginerds you work with.

Hey Doc, I need one extra T-shirt (3x) I'll be there tomorrow, my wife's coming, as well, and bringing her friend. I'm going to meet the NEO group @ 77 & 82.

Sniper :( only one medium and one small is left :( all the rest have been claimed already .. Sorry

I see google says 2 hours and 20 mins to get there from cbus... anyone know a more realistic time? I don't like getting up early.

Osu, I guess there are few riders from Columbus area, they meet at qsl in Polaris area around 7:30 to ride I guess, I wish more Columbus folks join up and the slab will be much favorable for u guys

If anyone on the west side is going....and I'm not 100% that I'm in yet....I'll be taking 83S down. I don't see the point in heading to the 77/BP meet.

I'm gonna wait a few hours and then do a check on the weather to see what the temps are gonna be like at 8AM.

I am from ridgetucky and we can meet at the circle k if you prefer. Maybe others from the west side will join as well.