Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

If anyone on the west side is going....and I'm not 100% that I'm in yet....I'll be taking 83S down. I don't see the point in heading to the 77/BP meet.

I'm gonna wait a few hours and then do a check on the weather to see what the temps are gonna be like at 8AM.

Gregg R, from Kennedy's is on the fence about going. Make sure you guys keep the pressure on him. ;)

niceeeee, fizzer am not sure how many as of now,

i am not sure about the regular columbus riders, can some one from that area inform fellow rider,s make sure of the meet spot and ride up.

I wish i could pm most of them, but too many people :(

Bad you better cum! I need to see the vfr and switch bikes for a bit :)

Columbus riders is kickstands up at 8am from qsl Polaris work?

It's 2:10 minutes to meetup and Sunday morning so zero traffic and well make good time so well be there by/at 10 which is a half hour before that one starts. If people want to leave earlier that's fine too

Sooooo I have to ask...

Are group leads and sweeps already picked? Just sayin'...from experience...you might want to try and get that handled as much as possible before tomorrow. Granted, some folks may not show, but at least if you get it organized before hand you'll know who has/needs GPS/Maps/Phone #'s etc.

yea, i had put the names of leads in the opening post, As of now,

Inyazz and Tpoppa will be leading the fast-medium paced group, Hailwood agreed to lead the medium -slow group.

Sweepers are Twisted12 and sniper for fast-medium group, and mike for the medium-slow group.

We will be letting the bikers choose which group they wanna run with, depending on the total number we might have 3 groups of 8 each, if by luck more show up we might need one more lead and sweep volunteer as back up.

If anyone on the west side is going....and I'm not 100% that I'm in yet....I'll be taking 83S down. I don't see the point in heading to the 77/BP meet.

I'm gonna wait a few hours and then do a check on the weather to see what the temps are gonna be like at 8AM.

I am from ridgetucky and we can meet at the circle k if you prefer. Maybe others from the west side will join as well.

If you two are getting a mini-group together at the typical meetspot at Circle K, I'll go there instead of slabbing 480 to 77... still dunno if I'm bringing the 'busa or the SV.

Inya, feel free to txt if that's your plan.

Gregg R, from Kennedy's is on the fence about going. Make sure you guys keep the pressure on him. ;)

Why bother? He won't be with the "group" for long anyway :lol:

Edited by JRMMiii

yea, i had put the names of leads in the opening post, As of now,

Inyazz and Tpoppa will be leading the fast-medium paced group, Hailwood agreed to lead the medium -slow group.

Sweepers are Twisted12 and sniper for fast-medium group, and mike for the medium-slow group.

We will be letting the bikers choose which group they wanna run with, depending on the total number we might have 3 groups of 8 each, if by luck more show up we might need one more lead and sweep volunteer as back up.

Plus if you guys have a meet spot there let me know so i can update on the main post the time and place so others can join there.