FS: 2006 Triumph Speed Triple

Hailwood

*** SOLD ***

After several years of enjoyment, I have decided that it's time to part ways with my 2006 Triumph Speed Triple. The bike has a clean/clear title and currently has ~7200 miles. It is in fantastic mechanical and cosmetic shape. $6200.

This has been one of the best bikes I've ever owned and probably has the most balanced performance of anything I've ever ridden. The riding position is great for spirited riding, but comfortable enough that 9 hours in the saddle are no problem.

The real gem on this bike, though, is the engine. It has an excellent amount of torque, and sounds fantastic, especially with the Trident exhaust.

Here's a list of the extras included:

Triumph Fly Screen

Triumph Seat Cowl

Triumph Carbon Tank Pad

Trident Carbon Slip-On Exhaust w/ TORS Tune

FAB Rear Hugger

Fender Eliminator

LSL Frame Sliders

Photos of the bike as she sits today:

i-nFRXCd8-XL.jpg

i-mXGNScS-XL.jpg

i-HwSChL7-XL.jpg

i-HDqM4Gt-XL.jpg

i-pQZLpcs-XL.jpg

i-sbmbNSg-XL.jpg

i-HhkKckC-XL.jpg

i-rHbJQsC-XL.jpg

The bike has been down once in a relatively slow lowside back in 2009, and had some cosmetic damage. It was completely repaired using new Triumph OEM parts and is indistinguishable from new.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or to set up a time to come by and check the bike out in person.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Hailwood
t3h s0ld

Quite a bit of interest so far, but still for sale! :D

Your Duc and the Trumpet bikes both deserve a "Wow" :bow:

- Wish I was in the market, but we're headed to winter and I got plenty to tinker on with the bikes I have now.

GL

- Kinda of a whacked question, but is the rear hub on the Triple the same as a VFR? (It would be an interesting swap to a single nut hub vs the 4 lug nut style of the viffer. The wheel looks lighter too.)

Edited by mello dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Congratulations...so how close are you to buying a Ninja 1000 now?

1 bike closer :D - Once the 900SS is sold I plan on looking for one.

Looks like some decent deals on new ones, plus I may see if any low mileage used ones pop up on the market in the Spring.

Yeah I have noticed some good deals for new ones, not sure on the other costs or fees on some of them, but the pricing I have seen for some is pretty good.

I am sure there will be some used available too, as you mentioned.

Funny thing, I switched bikes with a friend of mine for a bit this past weekend, he wanted to ride the Ninja, he has a GSXR750...lets just say I cannot see myself going back to a race replica bike anytime soon, not saying never, but I just do not see why I should or even would again, don't get me wrong his GSXR is a great bike, just not for me anymore...he said that he was impressed, and surprised by the Ninja overall, not at all what he expected...he is considering one for himself now.:D

Best of luck with your search!