GoPro tip of the day

Casper

When changing elevations rapidly, be sure to use the open case door if at all possible. The temperature changes causes massive condensation on the inside of the case, causing a horrible cloudy spot on the videos for the rest of the day. It pretty much just sucks really badly. Lesson learned the hard way for me, so figured I'd pass it along.

When changing elevations rapidly, be sure to use the open case door if at all possible. The temperature changes causes massive condensation on the inside of the case, causing a horrible cloudy spot on the videos for the rest of the day. It pretty much just sucks really badly. Lesson learned the hard way for me, so figured I'd pass it along.

only realized it yesterday :( after multiple fail. I never pin pointed it to the water proof door.

I wish go pro comes up with at least a led blinker on the rear of the camera so we know when we are shooting while its mounted up front :(

I wish go pro comes up with at least a led blinker on the rear of the camera so we know when we are shooting while its mounted up front :(

I think you can see the led from the rear but its not easy, I think you can see it thru the little view finder, but yeah a rear mounted led would be nice.

I think the front led is probably more for legal purposes so someone in front of you knows you are recording (ie the nice policeman that just stopped you) :dunno:

I think you can see the led from the rear but its not easy' date=' I think you can see it thru the little view finder, but yeah a rear mounted led would be nice.

I think the front led is probably more for legal purposes so someone in front of you knows you are recording (ie the nice policeman that just stopped you) :dunno:[/quote']

Uhm, there is no viewfinder. And no you can't see the LED. As for it being there for legal reasons, not too sure about that but I do know you can turn it off completely.

I think you can see the led from the rear but its not easy' date=' I think you can see it thru the little view finder, but yeah a rear mounted led would be nice.

I think the front led is probably more for legal purposes so someone in front of you knows you are recording (ie the nice policeman that just stopped you) :dunno:[/quote']

Uhm, there is no viewfinder. And no you can't see the LED. As for it being there for legal reasons, not too sure about that but I do know you can turn it off completely.

the old SD's had a viewfinder.

you can also turn the beep and blinking off with the HD cams (for stealth in the bedroom ;))

Swing'r - i think this means it's time for you to upgrade :D

the old SD's had a viewfinder.

Swing'r - i think this means it's time for you to upgrade :D

Works fine.

Ummm, that little rectangle thingy, yeah that's the viewfinder,

and that little blinky red thingy, thats the LED :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRpPXIy2Qto

Edited by SWing'R

Ummm' date=' that little rectangle thingy, yeah that's the viewfinder,

and that little blinky red thingy, thats the LED :D

[/quote']

yea you're way behind the times. HD's do not have the viewfinder...they do have an LCD bacpac if you want to add that on.

come on old man, catch up with technology! ;)

yea you're way behind the times. HD's do not have the viewfinder...they do have an LCD bacpac if you want to add that on.

come on old man, catch up with technology! ;)

That thing is not that old :o, I think I bought it in 2009. :nono: